Powered by Outside

Toronto

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 14:27 Quote
lol getting to the don isnt so easy
if you get to pottery road, go down the hill and then theres a closed down road on the right turn into that road
then follow the road, turn left on the first road then at the train track walk right on the tracks till you cross like the little bridge then theres like a trail, go into it and turn right and your at the jumps

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 14:29 Quote
jankovski wrote:
lol getting to the don isnt so easy
if you get to pottery road, go down the hill and then theres a closed down road on the right turn into that road
then follow the road, turn left on the first road then at the train track walk right on the tracks till you cross like the little bridge then theres like a trail, go into it and turn right and your at the jumps
Or you can take on of the other 20 trail heads into the valley, its not hidden very well Razz .

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 14:29 Quote
Okay thanks a tonne!

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 14:34 Quote
lol well yeah theres tons of ways getting there haha thats the way i take

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 15:04 Quote
moesef wrote:
nwd26 wrote:
moesef wrote:
Hey i jus moved here in to Scarborough and im looking for places to ride. i live by Sheppard and Warden. I know how to get to Cummer skate park but where are the closest djs, of any size, to me?

bayview/finch is a public, way out of repair track.

leslie/sheppard.

there's some shitty ones in the bluff, but from what i've heard they aren't worth your time.

i think i know how to get to the ones on leslie/sheppard.
but the bayview/finch ones, is it easy to spot?

bayvie and finch community centre (it isn't called that, but you get the idea...)

it's right behind there, but it's way out of repair.

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 15:07 Quote
nwd26 wrote:
moesef wrote:
nwd26 wrote:

bayview/finch is a public, way out of repair track.

leslie/sheppard.

there's some shitty ones in the bluff, but from what i've heard they aren't worth your time.

i think i know how to get to the ones on leslie/sheppard.
but the bayview/finch ones, is it easy to spot?

bayvie and finch community centre (it isn't called that, but you get the idea...)

it's right behind there, but it's way out of repair.

is it worth going there?

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 15:11 Quote
moesef wrote:
is it worth going there?

nah..if you're in scarborough, just take the subway to the don once or twice a week instead. more time taken to get there, but so much better.

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 15:14 Quote
Whats the fastest way to get to the don on the subway? from sheppard/warden.

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 15:19 Quote
moesef wrote:

St.Clair, if you go their, don't just ride, help BUILD! The government dosen't maintain the dj's and trails, riders do.

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 15:28 Quote
coldfusion wrote:
moesef wrote:

St.Clair, if you go their, don't just ride, help BUILD! The government dosen't maintain the dj's and trails, riders do.

so i take the Yonge subway to St. Clair, right? where do i go from there?

O+
Posted: Jul 26, 2008 at 18:16 Quote
hey i am going to the don valley jumps tommorrow and i was hoping i could get some directions i was going to take the go train from oshawa to the danforth but then once i get there where do i go like what part of the don valley are the jumps in

O+
Posted: Jul 30, 2008 at 18:29 Quote
i just got back from rexdale, but it was too sloppy to ride anything... the place also looks like it could use a little bit of maintenence... provided weather the next few days is decent, anyone who already knows where it is care to join me on monday aug 4 in an attempt to fix everything up?

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 16:55 Quote
I use to ride in west deane park, but on the other side of the ravine there's this ghetto ass neighbourhood, and all the (black) ppl from there try to steal my bike when go there. Now I got nowhere nearbyCry but I started building some new jumps in EtobicokeConfused tup

Posted: Oct 25, 2008 at 19:31 Quote
I've come to the conclusion that West-end Toronto street is the best. Wallace is just the icing on the cake.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.029445
Mobile Version of Website