Powered by Outside

Kamloops Riders, who all rides here?

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Kamloops Riders, who all rides here?
O+
Posted: Sep 26, 2009 at 20:39 Quote
WTF are you serious? god damn city doesn't realize skateboard are gay and mountain bikers have nowhere to go that isn't either trashed, costs money, or illegaly built.

FL
Posted: Sep 27, 2009 at 8:27 Quote
bobbybiker14 wrote:
Man...has anybody else hear gotten fined for riding the mac park skatepark? By law chased the bikers off and everybody ran and i got caught and fined 500 dollars!.. Like 3 weeks ago.

Really? I live right by the park and roll through sometimes on my bike and have never had an issue. Are there signs up that say no bikes?

Posted: Sep 27, 2009 at 10:10 Quote
yeah i rode through macpark almost everyday when i was in town. dispute that ticket man, cause if there is a sign...the hid it quite well. ive always enjoyed bikes in the parks when im skating...its those god damn fruit booters you gotta be careful with

Posted: Sep 27, 2009 at 18:18 Quote
ya i am fighting it..my dad told them hes not gonna pay and were supposd to be going to court but they havent said anything else in 2 weeks so im not sure what going on

Posted: Sep 28, 2009 at 7:48 Quote
Ya there is definitely a sign there but $500 is out of control. I would call that punitive, what would you have to do in your car to get a $500 fine? I think you have a good case, you aren't trying to hurt anyone biking so the amount of the fine is definitely disputable.
I don't know how this recent fine trend started again. It happened about 4 years back but I haven't heard of it since.

Posted: Sep 28, 2009 at 16:41 Quote
oh what, no bikes allowed in the skatepark?....but you can ride your haggard ass razor scooter, hooray! Is the old skatepark no bikes as well?

Posted: Sep 28, 2009 at 16:46 Quote
I really doubt anyone cares..I've never seen a skater there before. Ever.

Posted: Aug 23, 2010 at 15:43 Quote
check my buy and sell if your lookin for a cheap good bike in kamloops!!

Posted: Aug 24, 2010 at 21:53 Quote
ill give you a german sausage, a MJ poster, blown skullcandy earphones, my birds, .50 in paypal money, and a cracked norco bigfoot frame. take it or leave it.

Posted: Aug 27, 2010 at 10:57 Quote
An early shout up for your diaries: probably the best, raddest, funnest event of the year. Beer

Absolutely all and everyone welcome, newbs and visitors especially - the one and only "ride all day" festival of FR/DH mountain biking fun. BBQ, tunes, fancy dress, whatever-the-weather, you know the score.....hardcore (partying).

Organised on a bring-your-bike-and-truck, hook up for a ride, offer a shuttle, find yourself a trail guide, type of basis.

Death Ride #3 - "bigger, better, bloodier"

photo

Posted: Aug 20, 2013 at 18:55 Quote
heldt wrote:
I went to the ranch on saturday and it was in pretty good shape. the medium line was junk but everything else was good. I also think I saw makripper there but not to sure about.
yeap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Sep 5, 2013 at 19:40 Quote
Hi, does anyone know where benders old jaw drop is? I'm visiting kamloops from Australia and would love a pic. Cheers.

O+
Posted: Sep 5, 2013 at 21:11 Quote
luke3587 wrote:
Hi, does anyone know where benders old jaw drop is? I'm visiting kamloops from Australia and would love a pic. Cheers.
On your way to harper mountain its probably about 5 mins past the husky gas station

Posted: Jun 15, 2017 at 9:16 Quote
Hello all,
I have a family road trip planed for first week of July that puts me in Kamloops on the 6th & 7th.
No one in the famjam rides so I'm planning to ride in the morning 7-10am before they get going. I'm looking to hook up with some of you locals to ride with who can show me the good trails and make the most of my time. Can shuttle (4 max) and provide morning coffee.
Hit me up if your into playing tour guide.
Cheers

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.044533
Mobile Version of Website