PB Forum :: Specialized
Best fork 4 SX Trail
Posted: May 28, 2008 at 9:37 Quote
marquis wrote:
robc wrote:
marquis wrote:

i heard it was 170mm.
wrong it's 175mm

seems a bit daft to have a warranty for 175 and not 180 how much difference can 5mm make.
Probably has something to do with Fox being spec, they know Marz is 180mm and to be honest they don't care if you run one from what I have heard just ask the LBS what they think, it also depends on the LBS you deal with, some have a better relationship with Specialized than others.

Posted: Jul 23, 2008 at 1:30 Quote
Hi guys!!
I have the SX Trail I 2008 and theres no sticker that says max.175mm.
Just bought a Totem Coil, because the original 55 broke after 2 days
biking in Portes du Soleil.

Ride on

Posted: Jul 23, 2008 at 1:31 Quote
Totem feels really nice on the sx-trail. Nicely balenced

Posted: Jul 23, 2008 at 14:39 Quote
i'm picking up an SX Trail 1 with a 66RV on it, should I keep that or swap out for something else? are they good, bad, or meh?

Posted: Jul 23, 2008 at 14:56 Quote
wyomtnbikeguy wrote:
i'm picking up an SX Trail 1 with a 66RV on it, should I keep that or swap out for something else? are they good, bad, or meh?

Keep it they are great.

Posted: Dec 31, 2008 at 3:40 Quote
Toll wrote:
The sticker says OVER 170mm will void the warranty,I had to find it,I put it with the manual & dvd,sorry for the delay.

Over 175mm.

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 14:30 Quote
coil or air totem? i don't care about weight. have a coil in the back on the sxTrail so was wondering what you totem riders recomend/like.

Posted: Jan 3, 2009 at 4:08 Quote
y9pema wrote:
coil or air totem? i don't care about weight. have a coil in the back on the sxTrail so was wondering what you totem riders recomend/like.

coil just plain feels better,and is more reliable.

Posted: Jan 3, 2009 at 7:27 Quote
marquis wrote:
y9pema wrote:

coil just plain feels better,and is more reliable.

true

Posted: Jan 4, 2009 at 12:30 Quote
y9pema wrote:

I run coil DHX and coil totem at the moment. But will be changing to Fox 36 Float tomorrow. Will let you know how it feels. I am changing for a more playful slopestyle geometry.

Posted: Jan 4, 2009 at 13:10 Quote
Get some identiti rebates ! you dont understand the super plush feel of them ! a must buy for the new year people !!!

Posted: Jan 4, 2009 at 13:13 Quote
36 float or a totem air for more fr/ dh

Posted: Jan 4, 2009 at 13:14 Quote
Toll wrote:
wyomtnbikeguy wrote:

Keep it they are great.
they are crap if its an 08 or later they have no small bump compliance and are junk all around

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.067318
Mobile Version of Website