Powered by Outside

A really really good free ride, down hill hard tail.

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
A really really good free ride, down hill hard tail.
Posted: Nov 20, 2007 at 15:40 Quote
i have a norco saquatch and its amazing for that. its alo for sale

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 at 15:41 Quote
i haven't really heard any negatives about the one devinci makes or made, the parts seem pretty nice on it too and devinci's prices are pretty fair.

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 at 15:43 Quote
odin333 wrote:
i haven't really heard any negatives about the one devinci makes or made, the parts seem pretty nice on it too and devinci's prices are pretty fair.
Your right, but there 2008 models are not impressive and my LBS are out of stock.

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 at 15:54 Quote
Banshee scratch buddy they can do anything and are well almost bombproof will stand up to pretty much everything seen people huck 30 ft drops on em and seen em rip dh on them i personally have a scratch sickest bike (for hardtail) ive ridden and trust me dh no problem sticka nice dual crown on it and point it down the hill ur good to go. reall cheap to 372CND a frame with tax approx 412CND

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 at 15:54 Quote
transition vagrant......

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 at 15:56 Quote
quickfinger wrote:
Banshee scratch buddy they can do anything and are well almost bombproof will stand up to pretty much everything seen people huck 30 ft drops on em and seen em rip dh on them i personally have a scratch sickest bike (for hardtail) ive ridden and trust me dh no problem sticka nice dual crown on it and point it down the hill ur good to go. reall cheap to 372CND a frame with tax approx 412CND
I weigh about 270 pounds. I don't really think the scratch can hold me.

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 at 15:58 Quote
defanitly look at the morphine, my buddy has one and that thing owns, he has the shiz on it and that thing can roll over anything, it rides like a Fully.... sheck it out, he has the thing for sale....

he's user name is Siver

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 at 16:05 Quote
noxy wrote:
quickfinger wrote:

Oh buddy it can hold you and more but if ur really worried just check out the morphine i know they are a lil bit on the high side of $ but they are sick bikes. The scirroco is a sick bike also light nimble but can deff take a beating

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 at 16:06 Quote
quickfinger wrote:
noxy wrote:
quickfinger wrote:

Oh buddy it can hold you and more but if ur really worried just check out the morphine i know they are a lil bit on the high side of $ but they are sick bikes. The scirroco is a sick bike also light nimble but can deff take a beating
I'm probably going with the Vagrant since it's the cheapest out of all my choices... I emailed them asking for a price cut on the 06 model so it can fit my 1100$ budget.

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 at 16:06 Quote
I have 3 numbers for you. . 2 4 3 .

Either the FR or DH version. Ridiculously and unbelievably strong and will laugh at anything you throw at it. I'd go as far to say that it is the most underrated hardtail out there. I have one, the FR version, and I have beat this thing into the ground day in and day out. And guess what? I'm the 5th person to own this frame and it still runs absolutely MINT. I have Zero complaints so far and I doubt I ever will. This bike will out live you. Heck, find a broken one, and I'll give you mine.

Two Forty Three. http://twofortythree.com/
/End Thread.

Brandon

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 at 16:07 Quote
Hey man, I replied to the message you sent me with two offers! See if you like either one!

O+
Posted: Nov 20, 2007 at 16:08 Quote
you probably don't want one, but i have a 06 specialized rockhopper w/ everything on it upgraded and it takes a beating. I did a 10 foot drop and the wheel snapped in half before anything happened to the frame. Also, my forks snapped off instead of my headtube....just vouching for the cheap stuff, someone has to.tup

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 at 16:09 Quote
.243 racing make some sick bikes too forgot to mention them earlier

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 at 16:21 Quote
quickfinger wrote:
.243 racing make some sick bikes too forgot to mention them earlier
There out of the question. Too expensive.

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 at 17:04 Quote
your not gonna get a Amazing bike for 1000, unless of course you find some trying to depart with their second hand bike.

a norco sasquatch is more then that.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.038930
Mobile Version of Website