Moscow Idaho-Latah county and surrounding counties.

PB Forum :: USA - West
Moscow Idaho-Latah county and surrounding counties.
Posted: May 2, 2012 at 19:05 Quote
Has anyone been up to Moscow Mountain lately? I have done headwaters twice and it is in pretty good condition. Dillon, I ended up keeping the P3, so if you wanna ride just message me. Just don't expect much.

Posted: Jun 19, 2012 at 17:09 Quote
u know any freeride dirt jump or dh parks in idaho im coming out there with my granparents but i still want to ride, thanksSmile

Posted: Jun 19, 2012 at 17:38 Quote
The only places i know of are Schweitzer, Silver, and Brundage. All of them have lifts and trails, but just a few. Nothing like whistler or sun peaks. All of them are also pretty far away. Maybe 2.5 hours.

O+
Posted: Jun 26, 2012 at 14:29 Quote
If you're in North Idaho, Beacon hill in Spokane has Freeride stuff and dirt jumps.

Posted: Jul 6, 2012 at 19:56 Quote
I am looking for someone to ride with in Spokane, I am picking up my new bike early next week and plan to go ride the crap out of Beacon next weekend, was hoping someone could show me some of the good trails. That and riding by yourself sucks!

Posted: Sep 7, 2012 at 9:23 Quote
I might be heading that direction today anyone want to ride?

Posted: Nov 27, 2013 at 0:10 Quote
sup fellas check out this ninja i recently painted!
a kawasaki ninja i recently painted. before
a kawasaki ninja i recently painted. after

Posted: Jan 4, 2014 at 0:55 Quote
Might be grave-digging a bit here, but I'm a WSU student currently who was part of a huge mountain biking community on the west side. I'm itchin' to touch my Carbon Covert on some east side dirt, just don't really know where to go and anyone to ride with. PM me if anyone wants to ride in the WSU area!

Posted: Jan 4, 2014 at 13:31 Quote
Freerideguy14 wrote:
Might be grave-digging a bit here, but I'm a WSU student currently who was part of a huge mountain biking community on the west side. I'm itchin' to touch my Carbon Covert on some east side dirt, just don't really know where to go and anyone to ride with. PM me if anyone wants to ride in the WSU area!
dont ride wsu campus, i got burned.

Posted: Jan 4, 2014 at 18:29 Quote
Wasn't planning to. I own a carbon covert so I need some dirt. Preferably loamy dirt haha

O+
Posted: Jan 6, 2014 at 15:55 Quote
Freerideguy14 wrote:

Your only hope for dirt this time of the year will require a bit of road tripping. There might be small windows of opportunity to ride Moscow mountain during the Winter months but for the most part it's either too wet or too buried in snow and ice.

Beacon Hill in Spokane is fun and if it's dry or frozen you can ride in the Winter there. Check with one of the bike shops for info. (Bikehub or Wheelsport East would probably know) Hell's Gate in Lewiston is rideable pretty much all year if you can deal with the goat heads. I think there are some new trails around there, but when I was there last it was just xc type single track and double track. Cross biking on gravel roads is pretty much the only outdoor saddle time I get around Pullman in the Winter.

O+
Posted: Jan 6, 2014 at 16:53 Quote
imalwaysriding wrote:
Freerideguy14 wrote:

Your only hope for dirt this time of the year will require a bit of road tripping. There might be small windows of opportunity to ride Moscow mountain during the Winter months but for the most part it's either too wet or too buried in snow and ice.

Beacon Hill in Spokane is fun and if it's dry or frozen you can ride in the Winter there. Check with one of the bike shops for info. (Bikehub or Wheelsport East would probably know) Hell's Gate in Lewiston is rideable pretty much all year if you can deal with the goat heads. I think there are some new trails around there, but when I was there last it was just xc type single track and double track. Cross biking on gravel roads is pretty much the only outdoor saddle time I get around Pullman in the Winter.

Beacon is pretty much ice right now.. A few of our shop guys have tried to ride and its just too slick right now.

O+
Posted: Apr 4, 2014 at 14:12 Quote
Thinking of going to University of Idaho. Are there any dh shuttle trails in the area?

Posted: Apr 4, 2014 at 19:20 Quote
Yeah man moscow mountain sweet trails there

Posted: Apr 4, 2014 at 19:40 Quote
wait moscow is shuttle??

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.039118
Mobile Version of Website