Powered by Outside

"Skaters and bikers dont get along!" ....?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
"Skaters and bikers dont get along!" ....?
Posted: Aug 25, 2009 at 9:11 Quote
kona-rider69 wrote:
cinnamonride wrote:
Skaters at my park swear off bikers. and graffiti ''NO BIKERS'' on the skatepark.
the only spray paint at my park says no fat chick s
Ha ha, that made me laugh.

Posted: Aug 25, 2009 at 9:26 Quote
I got smoked at a park by a skater all he did was saw me comming close to him so he shot his board at my front wheel ripping 2 out and hucking me over my bars and giving me a flat in the front. I was vivid. and all he said was "you are on a bike it would of hurt more for me" when i clearly could of stopped.

Posted: Aug 26, 2009 at 4:09 Quote
the skaters at first were like omg gay bikers then when i gapped 15 ft from a 3ft quarter into a 5ft they shut up pretty quick.

also some have tried to beat me up and steal my bike. what happened was me and a few mates were chillin next to the park and they walked up and started talking and one tried to steal my friends chain. so he puts it in his pocket and i walk up and say i saw that put it back. so he says saw what and i reach into his pocket and struggle over the chain a bit and he lets go. then one of them tries to steal my bike that i put all my saving into so i fight him off. after that ii pull out my leatherman and tell them to piss off. they do for 5 minutes then when my friend borrows it to put his chain back on they come back, one pins me up against the wall the other rides off with my bike. my friends stopped him pretty quick and i punch the pothead in the stomach and he walks off. after that they didnt really bother us since they know we have potentially lethal weapons ie. bars, sprockets, tools etc.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.024445
Mobile Version of Website