Powered by Outside

BARnyard Animals

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
BARnyard Animals
Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 9:53 Quote
gnarnell wrote:
i hate math.
Just pythagoern(sp?) therom shit, it's easy.

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 9:54 Quote
disrupter- wrote:
AlCapone wrote:
disrupter- wrote:
Chillin. Probably throw some white spokes on my front tire just to be different. Then do my math..
Confused
Wheel, sorry Capone. I tend to call my wheels tires sometimes.
I know. I am bored. That was amusing to me for about .0000000000000000000000000000000012346228842352 seconds

O+ FL
Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 9:55 Quote
disrupter- wrote:
gnarnell wrote:
i hate math.

how old are you 13? pythagoreum theorom pfft.. ha ha jk.

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 9:56 Quote
gnarnell wrote:
disrupter- wrote:
gnarnell wrote:
i hate math.

17, it's review.. it's lame.

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 10:17 Quote
disrupter- wrote:
gnarnell wrote:
disrupter- wrote:

17, it's review.. it's lame.
Pythagore's - a^2+b^2=c^2 (done a la Ti-83)?

Mod
Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 10:19 Quote
The games on TI-83 rocked!

c^2=a^2+b^2.

And you don't even need those 150$ calcs to do it.

duck wrote:
Ti-84 plus destroys Ti-83.
ElitistWink Either way, someone pinched my Ti-83 last year, so I'm buggered either way.

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 10:20 Quote
Ti-84 Plus Silver Edition bitches.

Mod
Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 10:23 Quote
You aren't allowed graphing calculators in university. Frown

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 10:23 Quote
iggz wrote:
Ti-84 Plus Silver Edition bitches.
I've got one of those in my bag, borrowed from math teacher. They're pretty sick.

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 10:26 Quote
I use my TI-8whatever for art, not math.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_AIZulxJj22A/SY0MGkZRm_I/AAAAAAAAABg/ay4cnaynDHw/s1600-h/SSPX0278.jpg

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 10:34 Quote
Hmm, I was smart about things and this time instead of losing one of my super long posts by accident I typed it up in Word. Razz It's the summary of last night's rave, anyone up for it?

Mod
Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 10:35 Quote
Gabor the raver survived to tell another tale.

Posted: Feb 8, 2009 at 10:35 Quote
laurie1 wrote:
Gabor the raver survived to tell another tale.
I did (not by much though, Jesus f*cking Christ at yesterday's driving Eek ).

So, last night was probably the craziest night I've ever had (went to a rave for those of you who missed it). I left the house around 11pm, met my friend whose group I was going with (let’s call him M). Me and M hung around the metro station where we met for a while until one of his friends (X) arrived. Got introduced to him, hung around for a while more and then J arrived in his Opel Astra. Got introduced to him and his girlfriend, we all get into the car and off we go. I can honestly say I’ve never been driven this crazy in a car, one thing is doing 60km/h in the city but the fact is that he was not slowing down ever for turns, so if we needed to take a right he’d simply whip the steering wheel round to the right instead of slowing down and taking the turn properly. After some close calls and dropping off J’s girlfriend we were out of the city and onto the highway. By this time it was around 00:15am, not too much traffic and most of it was constituted by the junkie ravers that we later met at Activa (the club we were going to). There were a lot of hilarious phrases and memorable moments, but the highlights included J: “Guys, I’m doing 160km/h and we’re being overtaken every second, what the f*ck?” (literally every 10 seconds some car would blast by us). Another good one was related to the car which was pretty beat up and didn’t function too well (turbo seemed to not work between 100-120km/h, huge dents, etc): J again: “Two things I don’t understand about this car. One, why is the fuel gauge going from empty to full? Two, why are we running off the reserve when the tank is full?” We checked and indeed, the gauge seemed to somehow be moving in the opposite direction, luckily after a while the car somehow switched back to the main deposit so everything was fine.
Arrived at the industrial area of the city where all the warehouses are, rolled up to the street where Activa is located, J’s parking was the craziest. The street was empty, he accelerates to about 70km/h, turns the steering wheel to the left a bit, jams the handbrake on and then whips the car around to the left, pretty much parallel parking us. We find that, after having the trunk door fall on top of X’s head as he put his jacket inside, the trunk’s locking mechanism is screwed so we spend 15 minutes trying to fix it. After a half assed fix where the door can still be pried open slightly but won’t open completely, we decide to head to the door. Bear in mind that it was about zero degrees outside and we were all in t-shirts, left all our stuff in the car. There it was, the legendary Activa. Went into the queue and stood around for a while. Funnily enough the bouncers here were actually really friendly compared to the “posh” clubs back here in Barcelona, when they checked my ID they asked, “Dude, where’s this from?” but out of curiosity and being friendly, not what I expected (“What is this shit? Fake ID?”), talked with them for a bit and then went in. Luckily here it’s generally 18+ but you can get a 16+ entry with a different stamp on your wrist so they’re not supposed to serve you alcohol (you can just get a friend for that so it’s sort of useless, but whatever, it felt nice for once being able to use my ID without having to try to get in slyly Razz ).

First impressions: big, nice interior decoration compared to the fact that it’s an old warehouse. Lots of space to dance in front of the DJs, cool lighting, and a lot of places scattered around the place to get drinks at (with very scantily clad girls and guys serving the drinks). The warmup music was pretty good, Javi Tracker mixing some newstyle to get things going, however things really got going when around 1am the resident DJs started playing (Pastis & Buenri... to give you an idea of the place, these are their stage names, they’re a shortened form of Pastillas & Buenrollo which basically means “Pills & a good atmosphere,” both of which there was plenty I might add). The lasers kick in and everyone goes wild. Some super good mixes thrown down throughout the night, crazy drunken dancing, and some close calls with shady people (of which the place is full, skinheads, etc). Overall some brutally good music being mixed, at who knows how many watts it was truly impressive seeing the DJ’s live whose music I’d listened to for the better part of the last 5 years. Unfortunately we had to leave at around 4:30am as J had worked all day and was extremely tired, drove us home (surprisingly nicely, doing a steady 100km/h). Once we were on the highway, X starts retching. J: “X, open the window, out of the car. Seriously! Not inside!” so X cranks down the window and starts hurling out of it, splattered the majority of the right side of the car and any unlucky person driving behind us. Ouch. After an uneventful but good drive (always funny stories being told around J, X & M hahaha) I got dropped off at home, I felt really hungry (maybe I got the munchies after X tried to hotbox the damn car, except it leaked like a sieve), ate a banana and some cookies and off to bed.
Needless to say this time round too there’s a lot of stuff which I wouldn’t be allowed to mention on here, so just use your imagination. Wink Epic night, definitely going there again soon.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014618
Mobile Version of Website