Powered by Outside

Cam McCaul INterview Questions - post them here!

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Cam McCaul INterview Questions - post them here!
Posted: Feb 26, 2009 at 18:33 Quote
His favorite food and drink.

Posted: Feb 26, 2009 at 18:35 Quote
[Quote="mongoose-jumper"]
fooox wrote:
hardtaildh08 wrote:

erm how?

Just take a look at the lifestyle he lives: Party's hard, Drinks alot, Gets stoned, jumps his bike off cliffs/over waterfalls/ across canyons and Just generally is a bit of a nut!!!
ur retarded

Posted: Feb 26, 2009 at 18:42 Quote
What bike/component innovations would you most like to see, or would be most beneficial to you?

Posted: Feb 26, 2009 at 18:42 Quote
ill ask him all these and report back

Posted: Feb 27, 2009 at 2:58 Quote
Mike-MTB wrote:
sup3rc0w wrote:
Mike-MTB wrote:
what was your best sponsor you've ever had? And why?

Probably the worst question you could ever ask a professional athlete, one they will surely NOT answer
You probably think your pretty smart saying that... I already thought about it and it was just an idea, no need to go shooting me down. I just thought it be cool to know.

Again, there is no way any sportsman will ever answer that question and the interviewer will look like an idiot for asking.
It's like me telling my boss that I'm throwing a sicky, to go for an interview, not the smartest move now is it?

Posted: Feb 27, 2009 at 7:32 Quote
mhoenisch wrote:
ill ask him all these and report back

Then what would Brule do for his interview?

Posted: Feb 27, 2009 at 7:33 Quote
sup3rc0w wrote:
Mike-MTB wrote:
sup3rc0w wrote:

Probably the worst question you could ever ask a professional athlete, one they will surely NOT answer
You probably think your pretty smart saying that... I already thought about it and it was just an idea, no need to go shooting me down. I just thought it be cool to know.

Again, there is no way any sportsman will ever answer that question and the interviewer will look like an idiot for asking.
It's like me telling my boss that I'm throwing a sicky, to go for an interview, not the smartest move now is it?

Hhahah... Right on!

FL
Posted: Feb 27, 2009 at 7:43 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
And how much of this have you actually seen? That's pretty ballsy shit to say. Yeah he sends it on a bike but....

oh please. McCaul has more THC in him than a 311 concert.

Posted: Feb 27, 2009 at 8:59 Quote
i think the idea was-interview questions- post them here.

i'm outta here. lookin forward to the interviews brule. have fun filtering.

Posted: Feb 27, 2009 at 10:21 Quote
Oh, When you were the first person to hit the canyon gap at Rampage this year, what went through you head when you were in the air and realised you were going to come up short?

Posted: Feb 27, 2009 at 10:25 Quote
#1 Question - Why are you so awesome?!

Posted: Feb 27, 2009 at 10:28 Quote
MrRandom wrote:
#1 Question - Why are you so awesome?!

Duh, he eats his Wheaties....

Posted: Feb 27, 2009 at 21:15 Quote
seriously ask this one...what does he think about the dudes that ride 24 inch wheels, breakless, rigid, and then go calling themselves mountain bikers.

Posted: Feb 27, 2009 at 21:32 Quote
ridingg wrote:
seriously ask this one...what does he think about the dudes that ride 24 inch wheels, breakless, rigid, and then go calling themselves mountain bikers.
+1

I like it

Posted: Feb 27, 2009 at 21:51 Quote
How are those forehead wing tattoos coming?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.024901
Mobile Version of Website