Milkshake co?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Milkshake co?
FL
Posted: Aug 19, 2009 at 18:55 Quote
he is entitled to his opinion and he was only agreeing with my opinion so no need to hate, btw nice S&M Randy Brown, what top tube is it

Posted: Aug 19, 2009 at 19:21 Quote
dotca wrote:
mikedjumpin wrote:
dotca wrote:

How am I an idiot? I'm not. Judging from your spelling, and stuff, you seem to be the idiot. Now, calling names isn't nice, or needed, is it? Also, it's called an opinion and I'm entitled to mine and I'm allowed to think and say that I think 20 is a bit too light.

im sorry that i do not care to punctuate, your an idiot for thinking that a too light bike would feel terrible.

I'm not an idiot for thinking that. It's an opinion. It's what I think. Also, please punctuate, and capitalize. It makes reading posts, much, much easier.

no it doesnt, seperaiting thoughts makes things clearer but capitalizing come on...

Posted: Aug 19, 2009 at 19:28 Quote
mikedjumpin wrote:
dotca wrote:
mikedjumpin wrote:

im sorry that i do not care to punctuate, your an idiot for thinking that a too light bike would feel terrible.

I'm not an idiot for thinking that. It's an opinion. It's what I think. Also, please punctuate, and capitalize. It makes reading posts, much, much easier.

no it doesnt, seperaiting thoughts makes things clearer but capitalizing come on...

To me it does. It also comes off as more professional. Sure this is a forum, but why not help improve your posts(with capitalization, and that) so it overall makes it better?

Posted: Aug 19, 2009 at 19:33 Quote
dotca wrote:
mikedjumpin wrote:
dotca wrote:

To me it does. It also comes off as more professional. Sure this is a forum, but why not help improve your posts(with capitalization, and that) so it overall makes it better?

i understand your point with people not saying: zomfg tht bik sik. but capitalization is just to much

Posted: Aug 19, 2009 at 20:08 Quote
I agree, I prefer a heavier bike than a super light one. My bike is at around 23.5-25 pounds and i couldn't be happier that is with a gyro and two pegs some times i throw a 3rd one in there.

Posted: Aug 19, 2009 at 20:18 Quote
moderator moderator. those kids are fighting.

Posted: Aug 19, 2009 at 20:29 Quote
juan0724 wrote:
I agree, I prefer a heavier bike than a super light one. My bike is at around 23.5-25 pounds and i couldn't be happier that is with a gyro and two pegs some times i throw a 3rd one in there.

23.5 is super light!

Posted: Aug 20, 2009 at 15:59 Quote
mikedjumpin wrote:
juan0724 wrote:

23.5 is super light!
not compared to other bikes.

Posted: Oct 24, 2009 at 21:49 Quote
pingu wrote:
fuzzzy wrote:
yeh i know your not saying as light ( we have already had the strength verses weight ratio arument of ti to cromo Razz )

But i'm saying if you have money to burn then why buy a cromo frame when you can get the exact thing same customisability but in ti?

well the custom cromoly frame is cheaper, and stronger.. not to mention that dont snap like ti.

But if you have the money, why not? i would..
BRO,BRo,Bro, have you EVER seen a broken Ti frame? They don't break anywhere but the welds because Ti is incredibly hard to weld properly,and 2.5 pound Ti would would be stronger than a well built Heat treated all 4130 6 pound cromo frame,if it was welded correctly...

Posted: Oct 24, 2009 at 23:04 Quote
www.milkshakeco.com links to some anoyying domain name site

Posted: Oct 25, 2009 at 2:12 Quote
subscribe for epic justice

Posted: Oct 25, 2009 at 20:26 Quote
milkshakes web address is only an email that you can reach them through... and the guy is also on bike guide

Posted: Oct 28, 2009 at 17:03 Quote
http://www.bmx-forum.com/showthread.php?t=190888

check that out

weighs 18lbs and the frame is 2.6lbs

Posted: Apr 5, 2010 at 18:59 Quote
A bit late but on the strength issue, titanium is a very tricky metal to weld it needs to be welded in an oxygen free environment with only with argon-helium present (don't quote me on that) other wise in turns into white powder or is much weaker (hense snapping). This is one on the main reasons why people snap it because it takes a lot of time, money, equipment and experience to manufacture correctly. I don"t know about milkshake co.'s frames but if done 100% correctly titanium will not snap (unless under EXTREME circumstances, but in that circumstance you'll probably die).

Posted: Apr 5, 2010 at 20:14 Quote
R-I-D-E wrote:
A bit late but on the strength issue, titanium is a very tricky metal to weld it needs to be welded in an oxygen free environment with only with argon-helium present (don't quote me on that) other wise in turns into white powder or is much weaker (hense snapping). This is one on the main reasons why people snap it because it takes a lot of time, money, equipment and experience to manufacture correctly. I don"t know about milkshake co.'s frames but if done 100% correctly titanium will not snap (unless under EXTREME circumstances, but in that circumstance you'll probably die).
fact

EDIT: another reason ti snaps is because it's very brittle, so instead of cracking or bending like chromoly it will just snap.

EDIT: bit late on the thread too.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.049641
Mobile Version of Website