Any good april fools jokes happen to anyone

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Any good april fools jokes happen to anyone
Posted: Apr 1, 2009 at 19:18 Quote
me and a friend got a parking violation ticket for the school parking lot officer and filled it all out with another friends information... he ended up paying 100 bucks cash to the security guard and we each got 50 lol... we gave 20 back Razz

Posted: Apr 1, 2009 at 19:20 Quote
I went around the local parking lot putting notes on people's cars that said "Sorry about the dent, Here is my name and number. Give me a call and i can give you the rest of my info." I put my friends name and number and hes been getting calls all day from people asking where the dent was. It was pretty funny. I also made a "Boy seeking man" ad on craigslist for a kid that is super annoying. I thought that was pretty funny.

Posted: Apr 1, 2009 at 19:20 Quote
skidmark620 wrote:
RM-Flow2Rider wrote:
skidmark620 wrote:
what?
yeah dont fack with meh bike! =D
you joking?
i can never tell with americans..... guns are illegal fully here....
hey we like it here so shut up, AMERICA, f*ck YA!

Posted: Apr 1, 2009 at 19:22 Quote
hitit25 wrote:
skidmark620 wrote:
RM-Flow2Rider wrote:

yeah dont fack with meh bike! =D
you joking?
its ppl like you that make others hate americans... sorry but its true

Posted: Apr 1, 2009 at 19:23 Quote
BassBoyDevin wrote:
Did not happen to me but...
my friend talked with my principle today and set up a fake suspension information letter. he was "suspended" for getting into a fight with another friend doing the same prank. they were going to leave the note where there parents would see it when they got home. may not seem funny but we were planning it all day in class.
k?

Posted: Apr 1, 2009 at 19:26 Quote
pre old trick but i some x-lax and told a bunch of people it was swiss cholocate at school so they probally felt it bout 4 hours ago hahah

Posted: Apr 1, 2009 at 19:32 Quote
My history teacher always uses the projector so while I was distracting the teacher my friend put tape over the projector's lense

Posted: Apr 1, 2009 at 20:12 Quote
Guys how do i hide my icons and toolbar??

Posted: Apr 1, 2009 at 21:06 Quote
demonbiker48 wrote:
hitit25 wrote:
skidmark620 wrote:
you joking?

LMAO im not american!!!!! im CANADIAN WOOOO!!!!!!! =D
i shot him with my snow gun the eskimos helped me =]

Posted: Apr 1, 2009 at 21:22 Quote
RM-Flow2Rider wrote:
demonbiker48 wrote:
hitit25 wrote:

LMAO im not american!!!!! im CANADIAN WOOOO!!!!!!! =D
i shot him with my snow gun the eskimos helped me =]
i wasnt talkin to u

Posted: Apr 1, 2009 at 21:50 Quote
well first all of the students in my class didnt show up first block and then i stole my math teachers computer moniter...he was like wtf(i hid it under his jacket)

so we all got pop quizzezs
so half an hour later he tells us to throw it away because he wasnt marking it.

Posted: Apr 1, 2009 at 22:06 Quote
i called my mom and told her some friends and i got arrested last night after throwing a party in our new house.

after a 10-15 second pause, she says 'where are you now?'

i said 'i just got out of the bookstore buying my books. april fools!'

she screamed at me that i'm a horrible son and gave my poor mother a heart attack. i laughed.

Posted: Apr 2, 2009 at 15:09 Quote
skidmark620 wrote:
my friend took every teachers whiteboard pens and all the spares from the janitors office and hid them in his locker at 8am.... he was caught and suspended for 2 days at 2pm hahahaha, a great day... learnt nothing haha
omg, my friend did the best thing ever whit white board markers. he stole a black one, and took it home. then he opened it up and all and modded it to fit a permanent marker. went back another day, and switched her new black marker with his permanent one. she wrote on the board, then went to erase and was like, "oops, looks like i must have used a permanent marker by accident!" and he never got in trouble.

i cant remember if this was april fools or not though. and btw, it did come off. theres many things out there that can remove permanent marker.

Posted: Apr 2, 2009 at 15:13 Quote
hondarider17 wrote:
Guys how do i hide my icons and toolbar??
you simply right click the desktop, arrange icons by -> show desktop icons.

toolbar isnt usually something you hide, but if you must, you right click it, unlock it if it isnt already, and then pull it down. only a single blue line should be showing. you cant lock it, but it should be enough to trick them.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.024578
Mobile Version of Website