Devil's Drop Newmarket (Slayer's Run)

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Devil's Drop Newmarket (Slayer's Run)
O+ FL
Posted: Jul 8, 2009 at 21:12 Quote
I think I'm going to go tommorow night sometime to checkout the latest work done to the hill. I got my cast off, but I don't think I can dig anything. I could maybe rake a bit haha. It looks great in the pictures though.

Posted: Jul 9, 2009 at 5:17 Quote
can someone please show me a map how far these are from river drive park like soldiers bay area

Posted: Jul 9, 2009 at 9:08 Quote
They are a little bit of a trek from RDP, but I used to make that run all the time back in the day. Your actually closer to them going in from that side vs going in from 2nd concession. I'm actually moving back into RDP at the end of this month Rolleyes

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/5503/slayersrun.png

Posted: Jul 9, 2009 at 9:11 Quote
sorry guys i can't make it out today but i can tomorrow if anyones interested?

O+ FL
Posted: Jul 9, 2009 at 14:35 Quote
I have tommorow off of work, so I can show up for a bit to check out the hill.

What time were you thinking of going?

Posted: Jul 9, 2009 at 17:53 Quote
thanks ill probably make it out saturday or sunday

Posted: Jul 9, 2009 at 20:39 Quote
i can make it out at 3 at the earliest and like 6 at the latest

O+ FL
Posted: Jul 9, 2009 at 20:41 Quote
I will probably be up there between 5-6pm.

Posted: Jul 9, 2009 at 20:51 Quote
sorry bros, my rents are making me moss to t.o. with them, sooooooo sorry about that.

Posted: Jul 9, 2009 at 21:05 Quote
sorry about the language that was my older brother. but i have to go to toronto.

O+ FL
Posted: Jul 10, 2009 at 10:18 Quote
I have two pieces of carpet, each 4'x10' if it is still needed.

O+ FL
Posted: Jul 12, 2009 at 15:26 Quote
Nevermind about the carpet. The parental figures took it away before I had a chance to snag it.

Posted: Jul 12, 2009 at 16:35 Quote
well i was at slayers today and i noticed a landing for the drop/small stepdown. it was pretty small so i thought canadmos wouldn't mind if i used his shovel to make 'er a bit bigger but when i looked the two shovels and the rake were gone. im not sure if you took them or not, but i thought i would let you know. but i found a broken spade(the handle was missing)and i built the landing a bit bigger, but i was hopeing that someone could come and help make it about 2-3 ft bigger.

O+ FL
Posted: Jul 12, 2009 at 17:36 Quote
That's a real bummer if my stuff is gone. I didn't take them anywhere..
I will definitely being going tomorrow night now..Madder If you find the shovels and rake feel free to use it, just do me a favor and hide them in a different spot. I'm guessing they are gone though.

I can't lift a lot yet with my hand, but I will see what I can do tomorrow night. This broken thumb is seriously starting to frustrate me.

Posted: Jul 12, 2009 at 19:30 Quote
yeah if i see kids with your shovels ill pop em in the jaw and hide them in thicker trees. but ill be there tomorrow night. what time do you think you'll be there?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.031772
Mobile Version of Website