Powered by Outside

Any pics of 2010 bikes out yet?

PB Forum :: Downhill
Any pics of 2010 bikes out yet?
Posted: Jun 30, 2009 at 11:25 Quote
lol, is 'Stryke' part of some top secret French government experiment researching how much the entire rest of the world hates them, or is he just on a solo mission?lol Razz Thumbs Down

I'm thinkin this new Scott dj frame is also a 2010 model, the detail around the seat-tube/seat-stay juncture and head-tube juncture looks proper bonza mate!tup
photo

- visit 'buckow's album for more Scott bikes pics, he's one of their sponsored riders

Posted: Jun 30, 2009 at 11:38 Quote
Aparrently he's not even French?!?! lol

Oooh aluminium frame with rigids, that'll feel interesting...

But nice frame at the same time tup

Posted: Jun 30, 2009 at 11:47 Quote
mikeyridesbikes wrote:
So he didn't get a picture. Big deal, stop being so pissy about it.

Any more 2010 bikes?

i dont care that he didnt get a picture, but whats with the 'it felt sketchy because he had some other guy' its a bike not the president

O+
Posted: Jun 30, 2009 at 11:53 Quote
2010 Marzocchi Bombers.

http://www.bikerumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/soc09-marzocchi_05.jpg

Posted: Jun 30, 2009 at 12:04 Quote
ctd07 wrote:
lol, is 'Stryke' part of some top secret French government experiment researching how much the entire rest of the world hates them, or is he just on a solo mission?lol Razz Thumbs Down

lol That made me laugh. Lovin these new Scott bikes they look awesome.

Posted: Jun 30, 2009 at 12:18 Quote
mikeyridesbikes wrote:

if you check your profile for the flag it says 'current location' and right now my current location is france as i travel alot, dont see why everyone gets fooled by it

Posted: Jun 30, 2009 at 12:21 Quote
stryke wrote:
mikeyridesbikes wrote:

if you check your profile for the flag it says 'current location' and right now my current location is france as i travel alot, dont see why everyone gets fooled by it

cant see why everyone flames the french flag.

Posted: Jun 30, 2009 at 12:22 Quote
superior country

FL
Posted: Jun 30, 2009 at 12:34 Quote
photo

This might be something about a new demo etc. although maybe not.

Posted: Jun 30, 2009 at 12:43 Quote
Here's my take on it and maybe "sketchy" was the wrong word. So you meet Dave Weagle who is good friends with one of your good friend's. You and your buddy (who knows him) ride with him and his buddy who works for E.13. You spend most of the day riding lift access downhill with them then ask (out of the blue) for a picture...mind you there are not too many places to safely take a picture at Highland. I just met this guy and he is on a prototype bike which he is worried about people swiping. IMO I would be like who is this creepy guy who I just met taking a pic of me. Instead, I chose to be myself and got to have a few beers with him at the end of the day. I could have been "that guy" who was like "OMG...ITS WEAGLE....CAN I HAVE YOUR PIC AND AUTOGRAPH?" but then again im not some immature 19 year old brat.

Posted: Jun 30, 2009 at 12:45 Quote
warriorsxc wrote:
Here's my take on it and maybe "sketchy" was the wrong word. So you meet Dave Weagle who is good friends with one of your good friend's. You and your buddy (who knows him) ride with him and his buddy who works for E.13. You spend most of the day riding lift access downhill with them then ask (out of the blue) for a picture...mind you there are not too many places to safely take a picture at Highland. I just met this guy and he is on a prototype bike which he is worried about people swiping. IMO I would be like who is this creepy guy who I just met taking a pic of me. Instead, I chose to be myself and got to have a few beers with him at the end of the day. I could have been "that guy" who was like "OMG...ITS WEAGLE....CAN I HAVE YOUR PIC AND AUTOGRAPH?" but then again im not some immature 19 year old brat.

could of just could i take a picture of the bike, no need to be a creep about!

O+
Posted: Jun 30, 2009 at 12:48 Quote
Theres gonna be a new Rocky Altitude 29'er

Posted: Jun 30, 2009 at 12:52 Quote
it seems there arent much changes but everyone jumpin into 29ers and different paint jobs. And does spesh get everything?! Now they got fox making there style of shox
crazzzy I saw some super cool new bikes at sea otter but don't have any pics.
There is a new company called breezer coming back, so look out for em tup

O+
Posted: Jun 30, 2009 at 12:57 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.mtbtrailreview.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/altitude-29.jpg
theres the altitude 29er

Posted: Jun 30, 2009 at 15:28 Quote
http://www.bikeradar.com/news/article/santa-cruz-leak-pictures-of-their-tallboy-29er-22223

New Santa Cruz Tallboy 29er

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.024766
Mobile Version of Website