Anyone want to try and disprove evolution?

PB Forum :: Social / Political Issues
Anyone want to try and disprove evolution?
Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 21:02 Quote
I can't prove there is a God, and nobody really can, its about faith. For me evidence of God and creation are the things that surround me. I have a hard time believing that people, plants, animals, mountains, and everything else in nature were created by a cosmic explosion known as the Big Bang Theory. They are all hard ideas to grasp but no one can say for sure what happened so its sort of pointless to say someone else's ideas or beliefs are wrong when we can't be 100% sure what happened.

Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 21:04 Quote
Sure, there is always a CHANCE that it happened the way it says in the bible, but I think it is highly UNLIKELY and there are far more plausible explanations which have been brought about by the discoveries of modern science.

Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 21:14 Quote
pinkboyo wrote:
Sure, there is always a CHANCE that it happened the way it says in the bible, but I think it is highly UNLIKELY and there are far more plausible explanations which have been brought about by the discoveries of modern science.
Dude evolution is all about chance . . .

Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 21:16 Quote
The916infidell wrote:
pinkboyo wrote:
Please take a basic high school level biology class before jumping into this discussion. Its painfully apparent to me that you know very little about evolution or how it works.

Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 21:16 Quote
The916infidell wrote:
pinkboyo wrote:

Not at all. Stop posting. Do research.

Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 21:26 Quote
ledzeppie wrote:
The916infidell wrote:
pinkboyo wrote:

No thanks i need to get on with my life, and not wonder what evolution is, tbh im more interested in cars and businesses compared to evolution and creation. ill let you all think what you want and ill think what i want and when we die we'll see who'se right.

Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 21:36 Quote
The916infidell wrote:
ledzeppie wrote:
The916infidell wrote:

No thanks i need to get on with my life, and not wonder what evolution is, tbh im more interested in cars and businesses compared to evolution and creation. ill let you all think what you want and ill think what i want and when we die we'll see who'se right.
Hey, and thats fine. Just please stay out of issues you don't understand. You choose to stay ignorant. Fine by me.

Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 21:38 Quote
pinkboyo wrote:
The916infidell wrote:
ledzeppie wrote:

Hey, and thats fine. Just please stay out of issues you don't understand. You choose to stay ignorant. Fine by me.
Theres an old addage: "Ignorance is bliss Big Grin ", IMO being ignorant of evolution isnt going to affect my life at all, i will still be able to get a job (maybe not a scientific one but hell those dont pay very well compared to how long you have to be in college). But in the business world religion and the creation of the universe do not matter.

Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 21:41 Quote
The916infidell wrote:
pinkboyo wrote:
The916infidell wrote:

Theres an old addage: "Ignorance is bliss Big Grin ", IMO being ignorant of evolution isnt going to affect my life at all, i will still be able to get a job (maybe not a scientific one but hell those dont pay very well compared to how long you have to be in college). But in the business world religion and the creation of the universe do not matter.
As I said, its fine by me.

Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 21:41 Quote
pinkboyo wrote:
The916infidell wrote:
pinkboyo wrote:

As I said, its fine by me.
Right Cheerio all of you!!!

Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 21:48 Quote
Too bad your intelligence in the conversations about science obviously reflect your lack of analytical intelligence that could be used in the business world.

Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 21:53 Quote
ledzeppie wrote:
Too bad your intelligence in the conversations about science obviously reflect your lack of analytical intelligence that could be used in the business world.
Just because i dont have the same train of thought as you about evolution makes me unintelligent? Really? And just because i dont know everything about evolution like you makes me stupid?
Too bad all you do all day is insult people because your insecure about your own self.

Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 21:55 Quote
The916infidell wrote:
ledzeppie wrote:
Just because i dont have the same train of thought as you about evolution makes me unintelligent? Really? And just because i dont know everything about evolution like you makes me stupid?
Too bad all you do all day is insult people because your insecure about your own self.
Its not that you don't know, because there it absolutely no problem with that, its that you refuse to learn. Thats my beef with you. You willfully choose to remain ignorant about issues in the world that you are a part of.

Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 21:55 Quote
The916infidell wrote:
ledzeppie wrote:

Dude you thought that communists were also atheists... I'm sorry but that's just a new form of stupidity and it doesn't even have anything to do with evolution. I don't insult people all day. I just insult anyone who shows a complete lack of willingness to learn, and ignorance. I don't see why I shouldn't insult those people.

Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 22:02 Quote
ledzeppie wrote:
The916infidell wrote:
ledzeppie wrote:

Dude you thought that communists were also atheists... I'm sorry but that's just a new form of stupidity and it doesn't even have anything to do with evolution. I don't insult people all day. I just insult anyone who shows a complete lack of willingness to learn, and ignorance. I don't see why I shouldn't insult those people.
did i not say that i generalized? I misspoke. You dont even know me bro you say all this shit but you dont even know who i am. . And i dont really know who you are and im not talking shit about you to make myself feel better because i have issues, but it seems to me like thats what your doing.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.030065
Mobile Version of Website