Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

MTB game!

O+
Posted: Nov 18, 2007 at 9:13 Quote
We need to get a pro biker to help us. All good skating and BMX games have a pro's name in the title. The best would be like Cam McCaul or Darren Berrecloth. Maybe we should try and get bike companys to back this as well.

Posted: Nov 18, 2007 at 9:19 Quote
mtn-rider07 wrote:
We need to get a pro biker to help us. All good skating and BMX games have a pro's name in the title. The best would be like Cam McCaul or Darren Berrecloth. Maybe we should try and get bike companys to back this as well.

I like... but would we all have to send and e-mail 2 the companies? If so we should go over what we should send.

Posted: Nov 18, 2007 at 10:01 Quote
i would like the game if you could start out like a amateur and start by having to learn the bigger tricks into a foam pit or something like you had to in travis pastranas game mtx mototrax when you had to learn flips that was kinda cool and then take it to dirt then you could start doing slopestyle and dj comps and work your way up

Posted: Nov 18, 2007 at 10:56 Quote
sounds cool, i still like my ideas though, there awesome:P can someone e-mail or PM a pro on pinkbike? that would also be a great idea. Im sure EA would look at the idea more if we had a pro in on it.

Posted: Nov 18, 2007 at 11:26 Quote
zimm14 wrote:
manikrider27 wrote:
does mitch chubey have an acount mabye hed be interested in it? or help out at least

I dont know him... is he well knowen on PinkBike or somthin?

mitch1616

O+
Posted: Nov 18, 2007 at 11:35 Quote
i have ryan leech, kinbad as friends on pinkbike. Also a guy named mcNaughty he is with kona if you guys maybe want kona bikes in the game?

Posted: Nov 18, 2007 at 11:39 Quote
id like a game kinda like tonyhawks games..where u do like street riding..or dh,freeride,or foam pitt.and all the riders are pro's..and use great locations from around the world

Posted: Nov 18, 2007 at 11:41 Quote
998.4m on my first hit today!Beer

Posted: Nov 18, 2007 at 12:46 Quote
i just got an e-mail back from EA and they're saying that they're not interested but you guys might get different messages

KEEP TRYING!!!

Posted: Nov 18, 2007 at 12:49 Quote
bighucker1 wrote:
i just got an e-mail back from EA and they're saying that they're not interested but you guys might get different messages

KEEP TRYING!!!
i still havent got emailed back from thq

Posted: Nov 18, 2007 at 12:56 Quote
bighucker what is the link to contact EA?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.062174
Mobile Version of Website