RedBull
photo
Brodie

WOOT redbull! Will it be free?

You would think...

Posted: Mar 2, 2010 at 16:06 Quote
lol hopefully they won't screw us over like beaver buzz

Posted: Mar 2, 2010 at 16:25 Quote
I saw Steeze and this is all I thought of.

Posted: Mar 3, 2010 at 21:41 Quote
Does anyone think I should contact more sponsors, or should I just stay with what I have and finalize everything? If contact more, then who?

Posted: Mar 3, 2010 at 23:33 Quote
dotca wrote:
Does anyone think I should contact more sponsors, or should I just stay with what I have and finalize everything? If contact more, then who?
You have a fair amount of sponsors , but how many mountain bike sponsors do you have? Last year I remember the prize packages for the winners in the categories were all bmx stuff.. Not trying to stir shit up just saying is there any mtb sponsors donating anything and if they aren't then maybe contact some and ask about it ?Book

Posted: Mar 3, 2010 at 23:33 Quote
pdurand wrote:
dotca wrote:
You have a fair amount of sponsors , but how mant mountain bike sposors do you have? Last year I rember the prize packages for the winners in the categories were all bmx stuff.. Not trying to stir shit up just saying is there any mtb sponsors donating anything and if they aren't then maybe contact some and ask about it ?Book

Front page lists all the sponsors... So judge for yourself.

Posted: Mar 4, 2010 at 11:17 Quote
definitely got more mtb sponsors this year

Posted: Mar 4, 2010 at 11:31 Quote
red bull is all you need anyway

Posted: Mar 4, 2010 at 14:18 Quote
djfivejames wrote:
red bull is all you need anyway
Salute

Posted: Mar 4, 2010 at 14:19 Quote
Ryan can you try contacting ns bikes and dartmoor bikes to see if they will help sponsor the event?

Posted: Mar 4, 2010 at 15:17 Quote
Hmm, the only problem with that, is more bmxers come then mtbers. And it goes either way, so i gotta agree wth you paul, i dont think i would like getting mtb bars for a prize, vissa versa

Posted: Mar 4, 2010 at 15:46 Quote
Anthony-Messere wrote:
Hmm, the only problem with that, is more bmxers come then mtbers. And it goes either way, so i gotta agree wth you paul, i dont think i would like getting mtb bars for a prize, vissa versa
exactly so only get like one mtb set and more bmx stuff, ive got alot more mtbers to come to this one this yer so there should be more then just me hunter and tim haha

Posted: Mar 4, 2010 at 16:10 Quote
pdurand wrote:
Ryan can you try contacting ns bikes and dartmoor bikes to see if they will help sponsor the event?

NS said they wont.

Posted: Mar 4, 2010 at 16:11 Quote
pdurand wrote:
Anthony-Messere wrote:
exactly so only get like one mtb set and more bmx stuff, ive got alot more mtbers to come to this one this yer so there should be more then just me hunter and tim haha

A lot of the parts I give out though, as cross compatible on both MTB and BMX. There is some exceptions like the forks/bars/tires, but I don't think I will be getting those this year.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.035315
Mobile Version of Website