Powered by Outside

Newmarket (And surrounding area)

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Newmarket (And surrounding area)
O+ FL
Posted: Apr 27, 2010 at 15:55 Quote
Nah it shouldn't be illegal to park there or anything, I just find it annoying in heavy traffic

Posted: Apr 27, 2010 at 18:26 Quote
You can park on the lot at the park, but thats the wrong end of the forest.

I'll be out at some point either fri, sat, or sun, need to get some riding in, been way too busy this year, need to get back in shape.

O+
Posted: Apr 27, 2010 at 18:37 Quote
Canadmos wrote:
Nah it shouldn't be illegal to park there or anything, I just find it annoying in heavy traffic
where do you usually park?

O+ FL
Posted: Apr 27, 2010 at 19:02 Quote
At the park on Woodspring

i only park on Bathurst to bring in the tools. Not only does it attract a lot of attention dragging shovels, pick axes and whatnot into the forest at the park, but its a pain in the ass to drag them all the way out to the main build spot Salute

Posted: Apr 28, 2010 at 12:41 Quote
I can come out friday-sunday all day....if you are game lets start early and go all day. 8am is good with me..

pete

Posted: Apr 28, 2010 at 13:03 Quote
you lookin to ride or lend a hand fo some building

O+ FL
Posted: Apr 28, 2010 at 13:50 Quote
Hes not going to ride because I have his bike locked in my shed hahah

Posted: Apr 28, 2010 at 17:58 Quote
haha touche. Nice to meet you out there man. Hope you had a good ride! We got a lot done on that trail. Helluvan evening she was.

Trevor

Posted: Apr 28, 2010 at 19:10 Quote
Canadmos wrote:
Hes not going to ride because I have his bike locked in my shed hahah

^^^^^I am going to slap you

Posted: Apr 29, 2010 at 21:51 Quote
I'll be there tomorrow morningish. Riding unless someone's got extra tools. I'm not lugging mine all the way across town. You get some funny looks with a shovel on your back. Can't wait to see the new trail work.

Red gloves, grey STP

Posted: Apr 30, 2010 at 9:53 Quote
Gonna be riding at some point in the next few hours. White KONA

O+
Posted: Apr 30, 2010 at 10:19 Quote
Im going with a friend tomorrow afternoon if anyone wants to join.

Posted: Apr 30, 2010 at 11:26 Quote
I raked all the trails yesterday, all the winter debris should be gone now in the majority of the trails. They are super fun to rip, going to hit them in a couple hours.

Posted: Apr 30, 2010 at 16:12 Quote
No signs of any machine diggers being out in the north east end that I could see. Trails are in pretty good shape, only a couple bridges needed over the large creeks and it will all connect nicely.

I swear though, every time I ride I find a new trail I havn't seen before. There's always been an entrance off the end of the paved path off woodspring, all of a sudden today I see a new trail leading off the middle of that path. It looks like it was there for some time just never really connected to the path or was covered. dead ends after a few hundrew meters at the creek.

O+ FL
Posted: Apr 30, 2010 at 16:24 Quote
Yeah that second trail that begins on the paved path just popped up at the beginning of this year. I never see anyone on it though.

And Trevor, are you going to be the first one to guinea pig your gap? haha
Nice job on the beginning of the trail, I just hope the speed can be consistent at the top for the gap.

I will be out tommorow morning doing some trail work all over. See ya out there if anyone rides or hikes.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.036790
Mobile Version of Website