PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
What Scares You?....biking fears only
O+
Posted: Mar 23, 2011 at 0:27 Quote
AmirB wrote:
freddiehg wrote:
drops that i cant see the landing from the run in

most drops are like that
well there is this amazing wall in my neighbors driveway that is 6 feet. The landing runs parallel to the wall, i wish there were more drops like that!

Posted: Mar 23, 2011 at 1:40 Quote
Your back wheel coming off halfway through a berm Frown so annoying

Posted: Mar 23, 2011 at 9:15 Quote
hansgrant wrote:

UH? lol Dont see that one very often. Thou that's not as bad as a crank coming of and going all balsey and end 1000 miles from where it happened + end up not knowing where your bike has decided to hide..

Posted: Mar 23, 2011 at 9:18 Quote
laurencethorpe wrote:
hansgrant wrote:

UH? lol Dont see that one very often. Thou that's not as bad as a crank coming of and going all balsey and end 1000 miles from where it happened + end up not knowing where your bike has decided to hide..

That`s never fun. Adding a new fear. Hitting trees at mach chicken. That hurts, and taco`s rims...

Posted: Mar 23, 2011 at 9:24 Quote
Bmxerch wrote:
laurencethorpe wrote:
hansgrant wrote:

That`s never fun. Adding a new fear. Hitting trees at mach chicken. That hurts, and taco`s rims...

Hmmm taco...

Yeah weve got this 15ft drop and as soon as you land your like bamm, Theres a tree a few feet in front of you from the landing which isnt exactly smooth, i hit the jump 6 times and hit the tree 6 times.

Posted: Mar 23, 2011 at 11:33 Quote
laurencethorpe wrote:
Bmxerch wrote:
laurencethorpe wrote:

Hmmm taco...

Yeah weve got this 15ft drop and as soon as you land your like bamm, Theres a tree a few feet in front of you from the landing which isnt exactly smooth, i hit the jump 6 times and hit the tree 6 times.

haha I lol'd:P

O+
Posted: Mar 23, 2011 at 15:29 Quote
Bmxerch wrote:
laurencethorpe wrote:
hansgrant wrote:

done this with the left side of my handlebars and the left pedal, so bike pretty much stopped and i went flying....sucks
but tree had a proper tear in it from my pedal

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.034631
Mobile Version of Website