Powered by Outside

Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Oct 25, 2020 at 9:55 Quote
Damn, that is looking awesome, can't believe it was an old school bus.

Posted: Oct 25, 2020 at 10:09 Quote
ATV25 wrote:
Damn, that is looking awesome, can't believe it was an old school bus.

Its pretty awesome... when you are in it it’s definitely got school bus written all over it. Thats the charming part...Especially the piloting position... so many buttons lol its like a space ship.

We’re very excited to bail.

One thing I have to come to grips with is not being able to work on it. I was going to be able to do a number of things like heating system install, fab some storage boxes underneath the skirts etc. but obviously now I cant even pick my nose without help.... but thats ok. Just need to accept it, trust others and move on. Flip side is it will be very nice to just get in and get after it when the time comes.

O+
Posted: Oct 25, 2020 at 10:16 Quote
Looks great Sterling, great adventures awaiting your family!

Posted: Oct 25, 2020 at 10:21 Quote
Awesome bus, makes me wanna go get one. Well Done!!

O+
Posted: Oct 25, 2020 at 10:22 Quote
One man army with the bling Salute

https://m.pinkbike.com/u/onemanarmy/album/Random/

Thought about your leg when you said you were moving out for nov 1st Magnum?!?! and then moving out again in the new year for the bus Eek

Let somebody else do it! Whatcha from a comfy chair and just yell at them like a grumpy old man for doing it wrong tup

Posted: Oct 25, 2020 at 10:44 Quote
mtnmanjake wrote:
One man army with the bling Salute

https://m.pinkbike.com/u/onemanarmy/album/Random/

Thought about your leg when you said you were moving out for nov 1st Magnum?!?! and then moving out again in the new year for the bus Eek

Let somebody else do it! Whatcha from a comfy chair and just yell at them like a grumpy old man for doing it wrong tup

Get off my lawn and outta' my bus !

Posted: Oct 25, 2020 at 11:00 Quote
The log driver's waltz is a serious piece if Canadiana. I grew up out west and remember it well.

Kanye on Rogan was equal parts brilliance and psychosis. It was like pro-level ADD.

Stool bus is looking rad ster! Old skool bus on the outside and all modern Scandinavian on the inside. I like it,

O+
Posted: Oct 25, 2020 at 11:11 Quote
That bus is dope!!!!!
Killer work ster!!!

Posted: Oct 25, 2020 at 11:13 Quote
Some silly buggers have hijacked a tanker in British Waters. This isn't going to end well for them.

Posted: Oct 25, 2020 at 11:15 Quote
jamezyo wrote:
That bus is dope!!!!!
Killer work ster!!!

Wish I could claim ownership of the work... alas... I have been working hard at watching it lol I suppose I can say the design is a good bit mine... but not entirely.

Posted: Oct 25, 2020 at 11:16 Quote
RelapsedMandalorian wrote:
Some silly buggers have hijacked a tanker in British Waters. This isn't going to end well for them.

Oh boy.... I don’t understand how this is still even a thought for anyone...

Posted: Oct 25, 2020 at 11:18 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:

CH47 from the SF air wing have landed at the SBS base in Poole. A short flight away from the tanker. I do hope the individuals onboard don't force them to go kinetic.

Posted: Oct 25, 2020 at 11:22 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:

CH47 from the SF air wing have landed at the SBS base in Poole. A short flight away from the tanker. I do hope the individuals onboard don't force them to go kinetic.

Which means? Engaging tactically?

Posted: Oct 25, 2020 at 11:31 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

Which means? Engaging tactically?

Yeah. High risk stakes if the crew aren't secure. Hopefully it fades out and ends peacefully. If not, f*ck those guys, they've made a very stupid mistake.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.101286
Mobile Version of Website