Rate my ride!

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Rate my ride!
Posted: Aug 23, 2012 at 15:19 Quote
bm-esh wrote:
New sprocket, Big bobs and lhd is next on the list

New sprocket.

Odyssey million dollar sprocket mds 30t

10 outta ten as usual, man, loooking good!

Posted: Aug 23, 2012 at 16:09 Quote
mr-nozzer wrote:
I wouldn't rep and ride a mutiny, or a wethepeople again. And I really would try to avoid most eclat parts.

whats wrong with mutiny? and eclat brakesets, and rims... that is all.

Posted: Aug 23, 2012 at 16:25 Quote
Whilst I like most of their riders, every part I've owned of their's has been terrible. My loosefer dented like butter, and my stem slipped on the steerer like a mofo.

Posted: Aug 23, 2012 at 16:26 Quote
Fair shout man, for trails they are pretty sound though

Posted: Aug 23, 2012 at 20:37 Quote
MUNKI-BOI wrote:
nice needs new seat 6/10

Posted: Aug 23, 2012 at 22:57 Quote
mattmini wrote:
photo
photo
4/10 with the stickers. 7/10 without

Posted: Aug 23, 2012 at 23:33 Quote
Oh god, sticker bombed looks shit. 3/10 on looks.
8/10 on specs.

Posted: Aug 24, 2012 at 7:20 Quote
mattmini wrote:
photo
photo
8/10 i like it specs tho

Posted: Aug 24, 2012 at 7:24 Quote
al9595 wrote:
spyke wrote:
al9595 wrote:
Yes, as a matter of fact, Sunday is losing rep and about eclat, i was talking about WTP'S bikes not their parts or eclats parts, all im daying is, WTP used to be a MUCH greater company, now they are losing rep big time, same with sunday, companies like mutiny however, dont sell low-end completes which gives them more rep as better riders who know their stuff buy mutiny's frames and rep them

"we the people isnt even that grea anymore"

^ This is what you posted,you mentioned WTP as a whole,not just their bikes.

LOL Sunday losing rep!!!! Yes a company like Sunday,who sells out pretty much everything they make,is one of the top brands in bmx today is losing rep.Would you like to explain how that works...or can you.

Selling completes is great for business,it offers a low priced bike for the kids who are just getting into bmx who don't have much money to spend,yet don't want a Walmart POS either.Just look at how many companies that offer completes and how well known they are compared to the ones who don't.

Mutiny? I know of only one person who reps a Mutiny product,and he is too cheap to buy a new stem.Mutiny is too small of a company to offer completes,they just don't have the budget for it,if they did,they would.Just remember,bmx is a business and just like any other business,they are here to make money.

I guess you are pretty young haha, you probably have a WTP and thats why your backing them up lol kids these days haha, i remember when sunday was THE sh*t, thats gone now, how is that not losing rep?

Hey man, pretty sure spyke is like, 36. Older than me even.

Posted: Aug 24, 2012 at 7:28 Quote
mattmini wrote:
photo
photo
nice bike but the stickers are overbaring!

Posted: Aug 24, 2012 at 8:30 Quote
Urbaniste wrote:
al9595 wrote:
spyke wrote:

"we the people isnt even that grea anymore"

^ This is what you posted,you mentioned WTP as a whole,not just their bikes.

LOL Sunday losing rep!!!! Yes a company like Sunday,who sells out pretty much everything they make,is one of the top brands in bmx today is losing rep.Would you like to explain how that works...or can you.

Selling completes is great for business,it offers a low priced bike for the kids who are just getting into bmx who don't have much money to spend,yet don't want a Walmart POS either.Just look at how many companies that offer completes and how well known they are compared to the ones who don't.

Mutiny? I know of only one person who reps a Mutiny product,and he is too cheap to buy a new stem.Mutiny is too small of a company to offer completes,they just don't have the budget for it,if they did,they would.Just remember,bmx is a business and just like any other business,they are here to make money.

I guess you are pretty young haha, you probably have a WTP and thats why your backing them up lol kids these days haha, i remember when sunday was THE sh*t, thats gone now, how is that not losing rep?

Hey man, pretty sure spyke is like, 36. Older than me even.
meh, i guess he still thinks sunday is the best even though they are EASILY passed by lots ofother companies

Posted: Aug 24, 2012 at 9:22 Quote
Name some of these companies please?

Posted: Aug 24, 2012 at 9:43 Quote
Cult who has been in the industry for a while but just now started getting better
Kink who make really great bikes but have lots of low end completes which is bad
Verde, newish company, great bikes
Fly, make everything and even thier low end completes are already pretty dialed

Posted: Aug 24, 2012 at 9:46 Quote
In aftermarket frames I wouldn't consider any of those other than cult if I was going for a Sunday frame.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.025755
Mobile Version of Website