Where'd you ride today?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Where'd you ride today?
O+
Posted: Jul 9, 2021 at 21:14 Quote
Lovely, just lovely. I’m glad your back at it too!

Posted: Jul 9, 2021 at 22:31 Quote
Crazy how much change in just under a year at Galbraith as far as growth!

Posted: Jul 10, 2021 at 22:54 Quote
8 hour solo north slope loop in my front yard . Lots of goofing and sessioning some steeps Smile

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

Posted: Jul 10, 2021 at 23:23 Quote
tup What a great day! Nice photo of the jump!

Posted: Jul 11, 2021 at 6:12 Quote
Front yard ??? dang man.... Very different than my "front yard" Frown

O+
Posted: Jul 11, 2021 at 9:36 Quote
mtnryder-co wrote:
8 hour solo north slope loop in my front yard . Lots of goofing and sessioning some steeps

NICE! I know I've got some amazing trails/terrain in my back yard, but that is simply amazing!

O+
Posted: Jul 12, 2021 at 8:39 Quote
View from the normal neighborhood loop this morning. There's mountains back there in the smoke somewhere. Another code red day with high temps, gotta ride early.
photo

Sunset yesterday
photo

Attended my riding buddy's wedding at Piney Ranch, Vail, CO this weekend. Rode some DH with the wife, again. She's about one more day away from ditching her trail bike for a dual crown Big Grin
~48 hours with no kids, eating & drinking at the Four Seasons, and staying down the street at the Austria Haus, a really nice little hotel on the Gore Creek and excellent place for post ride recovery. Our first time in Vail in a while and it feels even more like Disneyland than it did back then, very fun for a price.
photo
photo

Posted: Jul 12, 2021 at 17:10 Quote
PACNW-MTB wrote:
mtnryder-co wrote:
8 hour solo north slope loop in my front yard . Lots of goofing and sessioning some steeps

NICE! I know I've got some amazing trails/terrain in my back yard, but that is simply amazing!

The riding is not to shabby here but that stuff comes with a price to access climbing wise, I know all the stuff off the beaten path because I rode motos here in the late 70's and 80's,Ive seen some double track routes turn to single track over the last 40 years which is pretty cool... you know when there is moss growing on the trail it dose not get much use besides the few people who find it ...I always drool for days after watching some Jeff Kendal Weed vids of all that purpose built dank lush trail you guys get to ride out there... Looks so fun...Our local purpose built trails are nothing like that...so for now I'll just be riding my old school repurposed single track...

O+
Posted: Jul 12, 2021 at 17:31 Quote
mtnryder-co wrote:
PACNW-MTB wrote:
mtnryder-co wrote:

The riding is not to shabby here but that stuff comes with a price to access climbing wise, I know all the stuff off the beaten path because I rode motos here in the late 70's and 80's,Ive seen some double track routes turn to single track over the last 40 years which is pretty cool... you know when there is moss growing on the trail it dose not get much use besides the few people who find it ...I always drool for days after watching some Jeff Kendal Weed vids of all that purpose built dank lush trail you guys get to ride out there... Looks so fun...Our local purpose built trails are nothing like that...so for now I'll just be riding my old school repurposed single track...

I yearn for the alpine high country. It stems from my younger climbing days. I remember the feeling I would get each time I would enter the alpine and then on up past the treeline. It was the feeling of leaving society behind and the adventure that awaited. I really do miss those days, it is not often anymore that I feel like I can truly leave all of the worldly thoughts and stress behind....

Posted: Jul 12, 2021 at 19:47 Quote
Got to go fast for the first time in a long while today and boy was it fun

photo

photo

O+
Posted: Jul 12, 2021 at 20:04 Quote
I gotta get me some of them Leavenworth trails!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.024566
Mobile Version of Website