Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Edmonton trials warehouse

PB Forum :: Observed Biketrials
Edmonton trials warehouse
Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 13:16 Quote
so is there a ride tonight.

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 14:05 Quote
I HAD IT!! 44" side hop, and I slid off Madder lol Oh well, had some good 8 foot gaps off the big white thing to a smaller box.

Next time.

Anyway, I doubt it, I bet everybodys busy with it being christmas eve. I am at least, I thought we were going to ride early today, like at lunch. But nobody posted up, so I went by my self for a few hours.

Oh and aaron, just so you know, I borrowed your tiesto cd. I was groovin' hard, I had to borrow it and copy it lol

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 18:25 Quote
where you perfecting your demo dance moves? I should get a copy of that as well... we could put together a little dance routine for our demo shows this year... I know MSG has a couple big ones planned... I hear that this year will be out front of the shop!!!!
hey we could also get matching ones-zees (tight like tiger) like the ones the old competition riders used but maybe we could all have capes as well... just thought I'd toss the idea out there...

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 19:39 Quote
Have you been drinking? Because I have, and that sounds gay but awesome lol I can dig haha.

No, no demo dancing. But I've been scetching it out, I've got quite a routine with a dress. Should work out well.

Paul was telling me about the demos.. I kind of want to ditch the united demo on canada day for your guys'. The spot last year was primo. And it was the funnest demo I've done so far. So... Might have to bail on my sponsor.

Posted: Dec 25, 2007 at 18:26 Quote
We're going to ride tomorrow, around 1:30ish.

Posted: Dec 26, 2007 at 16:30 Quote
So I could bunny hop 27" at first... and then after a while I got 41" to rear Big Grin thanks god... I mean mod.

Posted: Dec 26, 2007 at 21:26 Quote
that was soo sweet today... those were monster moves Ray... good to see you take some speed and momentum into some lines... I feel a break through in your stock riding in the near future! the "mod is god" right?

Friday I'll be @ the warehouse... building things early afternoon and riding them @ 6:00

Posted: Dec 26, 2007 at 21:30 Quote
I think so, If I can transfer some of this over to my pure... oh yeah!! lol
Just need to fix the brakes first.

Posted: Dec 27, 2007 at 12:09 Quote
Hey aaron, I'm at my home now 435-0544 so call me here or just post up. Later

Posted: Dec 27, 2007 at 18:45 Quote
im coming for friday, burn some christmas dinners. 6 ish

Mod
Posted: Dec 27, 2007 at 18:50 Quote
Will anyone be at the warehouse around 4ish? Probably won't be able to stay much after 6.

Posted: Dec 27, 2007 at 19:07 Quote
So I'm confused... are we riding at 4? or 6 darren... I thought you said four today, but wrote six here.

I'm down for either.

Four???

Posted: Dec 28, 2007 at 10:30 Quote
I'll be there 4 o'clock... what time you going to stay till ray? I'll have to leave @ 7

Posted: Dec 28, 2007 at 10:38 Quote
I'll probably ride at least that long. Or leave then too.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.042491
Mobile Version of Website