Powered by Outside

The BEST Online MTB and BMX Stores

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
The BEST Online MTB and BMX Stores
Posted: Jun 22, 2010 at 14:18 Quote
no, but it would have been easier to read if there was any sign of punctuation. its like writing an essay. you use punctuation. so is it that much harder to use it here?

Posted: Jun 22, 2010 at 18:15 Quote
Thanks I wish I new that it was the only place where I could find the Answer carbon fork I looked every where but ha if hear crazy stories about Americancycle please let us know and they do own more web site that seam to be a little funnie if you know what I mean.

Posted: Jun 22, 2010 at 19:46 Quote
n3lson666x wrote:
yes it is Razz

lmao fine.

Posted: Jun 29, 2010 at 19:15 Quote
Painful experience:Really Mad

Dishonest merchant
Dear Jim,
We have received the shipment. However, we noticed that the spring is a used one. There are scratches on it. How come? May we know why?
We are really very disappointed with this shopping experience. We reserve the right to seek legal advices and circulate this bad experience with related parties.
Best regards,

Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 01:35:16 +0000
If you got a used spring it was a mistake and we will replace it. Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Posted: Jul 17, 2010 at 17:27 Quote
so what site is your guys main goto site for parts, like the first site you go to, to buy parts, for me its chain reaction cycles, and jensonusa

Posted: Sep 3, 2010 at 3:27 Quote
Great List,

Thanks for this useful sharing... Smile

Posted: Sep 3, 2010 at 12:12 Quote
thanks for the list. are there any websites that you can compare the geo's of different frames with one another?

Posted: Sep 3, 2010 at 12:14 Quote
trekriderOWS16 wrote:
thanks for the list. are there any websites that you can compare the geo's of different frames with one another?

Not that I know of. Gotta do the homework on that one.

Posted: Oct 7, 2010 at 20:41 Quote
is bestbikezone.com legit? anyone order from them?

Posted: Oct 10, 2010 at 13:49 Quote
anyone know about www.bike.com? They have some nice pricing for different parts but i don't know if they're reliable.

Posted: Oct 16, 2010 at 19:09 Quote
Ngthefling wrote:
anyone know about www.bike.com? They have some nice pricing for different parts but i don't know if they're reliable.

bike.com is also known as beyond bikes they just renamed there company

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.079111
Mobile Version of Website