Powered by Outside

NWD vs. ROAM!

Posted: Sep 4, 2008 at 10:36 Quote
trekrules wrote:
allenrotstein wrote:
cdavis wrote:
What's Virtuous? I've never heard of it. I can't wait for Seasons!

OMG! haha you're missing it!

Download the teaser here: http://www.ionatefilms.com/
Get the "full HD" version only if you got a fast PC, otherwise it freezes a little bit

This Virtuous rules!

Virtuous is the revolution in Mtb movies the way mtb movies should be.Eaven all mtb movies can't tip the supreme Full HD quality.I think the next generation off mtb movies are going towards full HD quality because it's the best off the best there is.

Bought Virtuous a while ago. Not as impressive as trailer. Average riding. Very repetitive. Good music and scenery though.

Posted: Sep 4, 2008 at 10:39 Quote
ex-puncture-god wrote:
statler wrote:
DH546 wrote:
I think NWD 8 is the best, but the new one looks even better. I heard someone say to me that Josh Bender trying jawdrop, and makes it!

I seriously doubt that. It would have been in the trailer.

they wouldn't put it in the trailer cos then people would buy it to see him do it! but i think Roam has better filming, but the most recent NWD's have had better riding
They would put it in the trailer if he really did it they just wouldnt show the whole thing just him going off the first part then they would cut out. That is why its a teaser its supposed to leave you wanting more. Like the bourdon spin the show enough so that you know what he is doing then they cut away so you dont get to see the landing.

Posted: Sep 4, 2008 at 11:04 Quote
Seasons definitely over NWD. I'm so pumped for NWD9 though.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.024957
Mobile Version of Website