Post your Sub 20lb Road bikes/fixies [Spec Included]

PB Forum :: 29ers
Post your Sub 20lb Road bikes/fixies [Spec Included]
Posted: Feb 6, 2011 at 18:01 Quote
mine wont be that nice Razz just a good old trusty peugoet carbolite, may be on the heavy side but will never brake, rest of the parts are just random stuff thats just decent enough to work well, ill take everything thing apart, clean it up and rebuild it

our boss checks off our bikes when we finished them, says that they roll out our shop at a higher standerd than halfords lol i bet thats true aswell, so im sure mine will ride just fine

maybe one day get some paniers and take it on a real long ride

-

damn this is getting like post your sub 20 bike/discussion, every thread should have /discussion on it Razz

Posted: Feb 6, 2011 at 18:06 Quote
Well i think that giubilato could be under 20 so...its reasonable discussion lol

Posted: Feb 7, 2011 at 8:02 Quote
italian bikes have such weird names

theres a ottandini in our workshop, pretty sure its under 20, its as light as a feather

photo

wish it was mine Frown i have rode on it and done a lil work on it so i guess i can post it Razz

Posted: Feb 7, 2011 at 14:45 Quote
I know what you mean...this frame weighed absolutely nothing
photo

Pronounced somewhere between "choach" and "shoach" right in the middle of those two

Posted: Feb 7, 2011 at 15:10 Quote
Ciocc's are legit! the shop I work at sells em, Great rides!

Posted: Feb 7, 2011 at 18:49 Quote
nowhere-fast wrote:
mine wont be that nice Razz just a good old trusty peugoet carbolite, may be on the heavy side but will never brake, rest of the parts are just random stuff thats just decent enough to work well, ill take everything thing apart, clean it up and rebuild it

our boss checks off our bikes when we finished them, says that they roll out our shop at a higher standerd than halfords lol i bet thats true aswell, so im sure mine will ride just fine

-

damn this is getting like post your sub 20 bike/discussion, every thread should have /discussion on it Razz
Discussion's now in the title tup
I talked to the shop owner about that giubilato, It doesnt have any wheels...but he is gonna throw a set on for me to test it out (they arent time appropriate though) he said we cant definately work something out so i'm real excited

Posted: Feb 7, 2011 at 18:54 Quote
jimbo33000 wrote:
I talked to the shop owner about that giubilato, It doesnt have any wheels...but he is gonna throw a set on for me to test it out (they arent time appropriate though) he said we cant definately work something out so i'm real excited

What about these wheels for it?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/COLNAGO-RIMSET-AMBROSIO-EXCELLENCE-COLNAGO-NOS-/360341139839?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item53e601717f

Posted: Feb 7, 2011 at 19:01 Quote
Those look pretty nice....I'm just looking for an 80's wheelset with campagnolo hubs (since everything on the bike is campy, some of its even super record tup )

Posted: Feb 7, 2011 at 19:03 Quote
jimbo33000 wrote:
nowhere-fast wrote:

-

sounds snazzy Smile

gave me an idea kin, maybe ill just build a new wheel for my peugeot with lighter rims, replace all the spokes at the same time, then i can learn how to build a wheel, i need to learn sometime

Posted: Feb 7, 2011 at 19:03 Quote
One of my friends on facebook posted the link the other day so thought they might suit the bike you're getting....get some pictures of it if you can! Be nice to see this bike you're on about.Salute

Posted: Feb 7, 2011 at 19:08 Quote
i need to get some of that dawes, i could put some of the parts from the guerciotti on it to se how it looks

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.024046
Mobile Version of Website