Powered by Outside

whos the best dh racer

PB Forum :: Downhill
whos the best dh racer
Posted: Oct 27, 2007 at 14:17 Quote
androoooo wrote:
Ichbinemma is probably not the best but she has the most friends.

LOL

Im NO WHERE near the best!!!!!!!

but i do have friends woooop

Posted: Oct 27, 2007 at 14:20 Quote
charliewashbrook wrote:
well, i have to say i am the best at dh

joke

i will race you emma, on a hardtail with no gears and 1 brake

xxxxxx

bring it on!!! be prepared to loose though and make sure you wear armour coz im going to elbow you off the track,

not that im competative in any way.

Posted: Oct 27, 2007 at 14:22 Quote
Fabien Barel, who else?

Posted: Oct 27, 2007 at 14:36 Quote
ichbinemma wrote:
charliewashbrook wrote:
well, i have to say i am the best at dh

joke

i will race you emma, on a hardtail with no gears and 1 brake

xxxxxx

bring it on!!! be prepared to loose though and make sure you wear armour coz im going to elbow you off the track,

not that im competative in any way.

i wont need armour im built like a brick sh*t house (JOKE)
and il be finished by the time you even think about elbowing me off

so suck on them apples

xxxxxxxxxxx

Posted: Oct 27, 2007 at 14:59 Quote
It's true....I.B.Emma does downhill on a burly hardtail.I think she may go to raves and be more demented than the pillheads!!!That latest pic is genius...Best downhiller is anyone who scared themselves riding a bike downhill!!

Posted: Oct 27, 2007 at 15:02 Quote
androoooo wrote:
It's true....I.B.Emma does downhill on a burly hardtail.I think she may go to raves and be more demented than the pillheads!!!That latest pic is genius...Best downhiller is anyone who scared themselves riding a bike downhill!!

whoot???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!
ofcourse i downhill on a burley ht! i wouldnt be here if i didnt!! you mean, you guys doubted me???? how could you, so totally disapointed in you boys.

hahahahahaha

im more demented than the pill heads am i...........

Posted: Oct 27, 2007 at 15:05 Quote
ichbinemma wrote:
androoooo wrote:

whoot???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!
ofcourse i downhill on a burley ht! i wouldnt be here if i didnt!! you mean, you guys doubted me???? how could you, so totally disapointed in you boys.

hahahahahaha

im more demented than the pill heads am i...........

not demented just pretty and a lot more

xxxxxxxxxx

Posted: Oct 27, 2007 at 16:21 Quote
Any thoughts on the best FEMALE downhiller?Not off topic but it's getting a bit samey on this thread...I'll go for Missy!

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 at 1:04 Quote
Speaking about womans: for the past the answer is easy, Anne Caroline, no question (someone could tell Missy Giove, of course).
Nowadays I like Rachel Atherton. I know Sabrine Jonnier won lots of competitions this year but I don't like her riding style.

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 at 2:17 Quote
rach atherton and tracey

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 at 12:27 Quote
sam hill at the moment! mind you peaty can b raaapid!

Posted: Oct 29, 2007 at 14:00 Quote
Steve Peat is by far the best active racer. He's 15 years older than sam hill and he got top 5 over with a busted foot for 2 races. Overall is Nico.

Posted: Oct 29, 2007 at 14:16 Quote
louis2468routier wrote:
I personnaly think right now its obvious that Sam Hill is the fastest... like the guy is a f*ckin freight train, unstoppable... but theres still racers that deserve props like Peat, Gracia, Barel, etc... But what i see a lact of is one of the greatest racers of all time... John Tomac, this guy races the kamikazi and whips all the little kids like theyre nothing... we're talking about a dude that is well into his 40s' and he can take the skilled young guns... Anyways a slight comment for that "emubritish" prick... you got something against the french keep it to yourself!!!! theres no place for ignorant comments like that!!!! PEACE!
Too much
weed is how I forgot the mighty Mr.Tomac.Shame on me!!He is without doubt the greatest pro mountain biker of all time!But is he the best DH'er?I don't know.Back then the bikes did not work as well as now...I still give Nathan Rennie the vote.Anyone want to make a top ten so far...?

Posted: Oct 29, 2007 at 14:31 Quote
The Fastest = Sam Hill (Currently)

Greatest ever = Nico

Legend = Peaty

Well respected + John kirkaldie (Spelling)

Well rounded = Cedric Gracia

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.278540
Mobile Version of Website