Trail building guide brought from old Pinkbike. -=NOT MY WORK JUST THOUGHT PEOPLE SHOULD SEE IT=-

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Trail building guide brought from old Pinkbike. -=NOT MY WORK JUST THOUGHT PEOPLE SHOULD SEE IT=-
Posted: Aug 15, 2013 at 10:12 Quote
Why was that nescescary?

Posted: Aug 21, 2013 at 11:53 Quote
James-Carey wrote:
Why was that nescescary?

I can not believe how immature some people are.

Posted: Aug 22, 2013 at 1:07 Quote
James-Carey wrote:
me or him?
him

Posted: Aug 22, 2013 at 2:37 Quote
azha, good good. Reading through this thread, building has progressed a hell of a lot, tempted to try and do a re write on it, post it on the trails thread and ask if other people have things to say too.

Posted: Aug 22, 2013 at 8:28 Quote
James-Carey wrote:
azha, good good. Reading through this thread, building has progressed a hell of a lot, tempted to try and do a re write on it, post it on the trails thread and ask if other people have things to say too.

Sound like a good Idea

Posted: Dec 10, 2013 at 13:30 Quote
beans is always necessary

Posted: Dec 10, 2013 at 15:04 Quote
James-Carey wrote:
Was considering the same as some points I want to add and it is grammatically incorrect which annoys me slightly Really Mad OCD

Posted: Nov 18, 2015 at 5:10 Quote
liamthebadger wrote:
James-Carey wrote:
Was considering the same as some points I want to add and it is grammatically incorrect which annoys me slightly Really Mad OCD

Did this ever happen?

Posted: Nov 18, 2015 at 16:02 Quote
No. Still happy to... Not built in a while though

Posted: Jan 29, 2016 at 7:24 Quote
Cheers and BIG thanks!! that thing just saved my life!!!

Posted: May 11, 2016 at 19:28 Quote
Hi guys. This article simply is AMAZING. Could not help but made a PDF out of it, so you could print it out or put it in your phone/tablet and go out on the wood and build a trail.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14265363/Trail%20Building%20Guide.pdf

Posted: May 20, 2016 at 5:41 Quote
juanchuj wrote:
Hi guys. This article simply is AMAZING. Could not help but made a PDF out of it, so you could print it out or put it in your phone/tablet and go out on the wood and build a trail.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14265363/Trail%20Building%20Guide.pdf

Great work, going to print a pass out to a few friends.

Posted: Jun 6, 2016 at 17:03 Quote
I did read the basic part of it but I couldn't find (not saying it wasn't in there) wherever I build jumps after you get about a foot deep of digging dirt it is basically impossible the dirt is that hard and it would be lucky to rain once a month where I live. So I always have trouble digging dirt and end up building crap jumps with sticks in the middle and that always never ends up well. So I am basically asking how do you guys get that much dirt for a jump(like a slope style jump).

Posted: Mar 9, 2017 at 10:17 Quote
RandRtrails on instagram

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.089931
Mobile Version of Website