mini-logo-888 wrote:
soulja boyReally Mad

emo musicMadder

rollerbladersMad

rainThumbs Down

snowEek

bothlol

lol rollerbloaders?

??????????????? didn't read it very close did Ya??

Posted: Feb 7, 2008 at 17:36 Quote
yeah man fruit booters piss me off

Posted: Feb 7, 2008 at 17:41 Quote
i'd rather piss on them instead of off

Posted: Feb 11, 2008 at 9:11 Quote
Ya missing the mailman happened to me twice, i went and picked them up and it was a huge hassle. Now, i have to wait an extra month for my rims because they're the last Transition Revolutions in stock that transition has!

Posted: Feb 11, 2008 at 11:36 Quote
completely spastic posts on forums like "woulod a marzocchi 4X be ok for jumping" and those bloody annoying forks posts that are by 10 year olds

Posted: Feb 11, 2008 at 11:53 Quote
Weather looking okay, going outside, and rain starting within 10 minutes.

Posted: Feb 11, 2008 at 12:04 Quote
dmadness wrote:
????????^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Fruit Booter's
fagwheelers tup

Posted: Feb 11, 2008 at 12:07 Quote
ksavbikes wrote:
the god damn snow!
snow is like free dirt if used wisely! i always use snow to make jumps! i hate it when its TOO hot. then i spent all of my money on gatorade then my chain snaps then i dont have any money for a new link and i have to walk home Frown

Posted: Feb 11, 2008 at 12:09 Quote
-jumpstyle- wrote:
ksavbikes wrote:
the god damn snow!
snow is like free dirt if used wisely! i always use snow to make jumps! i hate it when its TOO hot. then i spent all of my money on gatorade then my chain snaps then i dont have any money for a new link and i have to walk home Frown
ahahahaha thats why you have a gatorade budget for everyride- and an emergency stash of at least 10$ - you cant go wrong there

Posted: Feb 11, 2008 at 12:11 Quote
dylaine420 wrote:
-jumpstyle- wrote:
ksavbikes wrote:
the god damn snow!
ahahahaha thats why you have a gatorade budget for everyride- and an emergency stash of at least 10$ - you cant go wrong there
lol. i also hate when my chain tensioner bends. it takes me so much time to get it back to normal.

Posted: Feb 11, 2008 at 12:13 Quote
getting injured
tht sucks

Posted: Feb 11, 2008 at 12:17 Quote
-jumpstyle- wrote:
dylaine420 wrote:
-jumpstyle- wrote:

lol. i also hate when my chain tensioner bends. it takes me so much time to get it back to normal.
ohh they designed a tool for this application...i believe its called elbow grease lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017258
Mobile Version of Website