Powered by Outside

Thread in disguise.com

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Thread in disguise.com
Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 8:20 Quote
haha so true ill just bum a ride with you lol Cool

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 8:41 Quote
rheam wrote:
thos jumps look absolutely amazing, lol to bad its so far from here.

and good luck on getting your bike on the train and stuff, its going to be super hard to get them to let you do that unless you find like 200 people and want it and all go bug them or something

you are allowed ot bring your bike on the train, or you use to be at least like 1-2 years ago i use to do it all the time. you could only do it during none rush hours times

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 8:44 Quote
spag wrote:
rheam wrote:
thos jumps look absolutely amazing, lol to bad its so far from here.

and good luck on getting your bike on the train and stuff, its going to be super hard to get them to let you do that unless you find like 200 people and want it and all go bug them or something

you are allowed ot bring your bike on the train, or you use to be at least like 1-2 years ago i use to do it all the time. you could only do it during none rush hours times

Kinda like the metro I guess. I use that to get to the mountain on weekends and ride home.

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 9:03 Quote
My train line, doesn't allow bikes, which is plain stupid. It really ticks me off, the CITL just told me they wouldn't allow it because bikes are big. When some bitch climbs on board a bus with her god damn child carrier, that isn't big? What the hell.

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 9:05 Quote
m47h13u wrote:
My train line, doesn't allow bikes, which is plain stupid. It really ticks me off, the CITL just told me they wouldn't allow it because bikes are big. When some bitch climbs on board a bus with her god damn child carrier, that isn't big? What the hell.

say your trying to save the environment?!?!?!?!

also about the metro u are still allowed with bikes no?

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 9:12 Quote
spag wrote:

Yeah you are allowed... I just meant the rush hour restrictions are in place like the train used to have.

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 9:15 Quote
triptex wrote:
spag wrote:

Yeah you are allowed... I just meant the rush hour restrictions are in place like the train used to have.

kk that have always had that, you cant have a 50lbs dh bike full of mud in a packed metro...

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 9:54 Quote
id be so pissed if we could not take the bikes on the metro lol but whats nice is on weekends you can go on at anytime, but no matter what time you go on people always look at you weird Rolleyes

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 10:01 Quote
rheam wrote:
id be so pissed if we could not take the bikes on the metro lol but whats nice is on weekends you can go on at anytime, but no matter what time you go on people always look at you weird Rolleyes

Thats the best part!!!!

i love walking into the metro with my full face, armor and dh bike all full of mud, so satisfying, i smile at them

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 10:01 Quote
can u go on the metro at any time with your bike?
and what about the train?

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 11:00 Quote
madbikertom wrote:
can u go on the metro at any time with your bike?
and what about the train?

The metro as restricted times for bikes and holidays also play on those allowed times.

From 10:00Am - 3:00 PM and after 6:00PM Monday-friday

Weekends are open for bikes if there isn't a holiday.

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 11:04 Quote
Also, you need to take you bike to the first car on the Metro. some drivers don't care but the rule states you need to be in the first car.

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 11:04 Quote
kk
do u just bord with it or lik put in somewere special

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 11:06 Quote
madbikertom wrote:
kk
do u just bord with it or lik put in somewere special

Just board with it. Walk it on the train and try to not hit any old ladies.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.053288
Mobile Version of Website