Powered by Outside

How often do you fall and why?

PB Forum :: Beginners
How often do you fall and why?
Posted: Sep 10, 2008 at 0:45 Quote
When I'm tired because I'm tired.

Posted: Sep 12, 2008 at 14:40 Quote
i fall because i think its coollol jokes, i mostly fall when i try new tricks or when im zoned out or tired. ex1) i was learning 360's i fell (a lot), ex2) i was thinking about my mom bitching at me cuz i broke my phone... i fell 6 times in 1km of shitty trails, ex3) um...well...im just tired and dont have the energy to do anything

Posted: Sep 12, 2008 at 14:41 Quote
looking to far ahead and the front tire gets caught on a root, stump, rock, etc.

Posted: Sep 12, 2008 at 17:13 Quote
i dont fall to much but my friend dom falls all the time

Posted: Sep 12, 2008 at 17:24 Quote
I most frequently fall when my front wheel slides over the top of a berm (I tend to ride berms high), I also fall a lot by catching my pedal on roots and it kicks me off the bike (I do it all the time, I guess should watch where my pedals go more carefully), falling isn't something just for beginners, I've no idea why this is in a beginners thread!lol

Posted: Sep 12, 2008 at 17:29 Quote
latly iv been falling at least twice every time iv been riding, for the past week or so. iv just been trying alot of new stuff like 3's and new lines i have never done before and stuff like that.

FL
Posted: Sep 12, 2008 at 17:30 Quote
every day!

because i push myself!

Posted: Sep 13, 2008 at 1:23 Quote
geraldgabouire wrote:
latly iv been falling at least twice every time iv been riding, for the past week or so. iv just been trying alot of new stuff like 3's and new lines i have never done before and stuff like that.
likewise i try a new line every few runs and if it works out gr8 if not i fall Big Grin

Posted: Sep 13, 2008 at 1:28 Quote
i falloff quite often when on skateparks when trying something new.nothings hard to do you just dont have the balls

Posted: Sep 13, 2008 at 1:46 Quote
I usually crash because I can't stop. It's definately got something to do with running the right tyres, i.e - not high rollers in mud.

Posted: Sep 13, 2008 at 9:51 Quote
huckoveraduck wrote:
I usually crash because I can't stop. It's definately got something to do with running the right tyres, i.e - not high rollers in mud.
were i ride in the forest if it rains for one day its wet for 3,i have found so far if you dont mind getting muddy the nevegals are top notch,for these condidtions

Posted: Sep 13, 2008 at 9:52 Quote
BonzoisGonzo wrote:
huckoveraduck wrote:
were i ride in the forest if it rains for one day its wet for 3,i have found so far if you dont mind getting muddy the nevegals are top notch,for these condidtions

Any tall-knob open tread is good for wet conditions like this... I personally run Kenda Telonix 2.4 on the back and it hauls me down from speed pretty well, but then again I also have a Kolossal DH 2.6 on the front Smile

Posted: Sep 13, 2008 at 10:10 Quote
loads from overshooting Evil

Posted: Sep 13, 2008 at 10:11 Quote
I fall alot when riding street, not to much when riding djs, and like never when riding dh.

Posted: Sep 13, 2008 at 10:22 Quote
dhc-murphy wrote:
every day!

because i push myself!

lol, first time i read that i thought you meant you push yourself over, which is why you fall. then i realised you weren't talking literally.... Robin

ahh made me laugh...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.070002
Mobile Version of Website