Powered by Outside

Hope Pro 2 Hubs

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Hope Pro 2 Hubs
Posted: May 30, 2009 at 12:47 Quote
i like the noise, the weight, the design and the simplicity of the hub and not that it matters the colours it comes in
i dislike that hope managed to leave out a spacer in my freehub and so i had to make my own also that warranty wasn;t that easy but to be honest i was a little impolite about it but after a quick session on a lathe it all works fine now and has sat in a draw for a while so

Posted: Jun 14, 2009 at 8:17 Quote
im gonna get a rear hope pro 2 but i dont want the quick realese but can ya get anything else accept that , i want one like how bmx wheelse go on

Posted: Jun 14, 2009 at 8:36 Quote
just get the hope pro 2 10mm bolt or the ss that will work fine

Posted: Jun 14, 2009 at 10:23 Quote
large-ugly-greeny wrote:
just get the hope pro 2 10mm bolt or the ss that will work fine

it come's with a bold but its alan key to tighten it is there one like the bmx were you use nuts to tighten it

Posted: Jun 14, 2009 at 13:08 Quote
i think your thinking of the 12mm bolt throughs to be honest the bolt ups im my opinion work better

Posted: Jun 15, 2009 at 10:02 Quote
I have just ordered (from my LBS) A Hope Pro II hub (blue) on a pimplite wheel. It should be great!

Posted: Jun 22, 2009 at 8:17 Quote
I ordered a pair of hope pro 2 on chian reaction cycles as a custum wheelset. I ridden them 4 timens and one pawl spring broke. I e-mailed Hope and they send me replacing springs the same day! one of the best costumer service i ever experienced.
I'm shure i'll buy other hope products as i know thay will back thier products.

Posted: Jun 22, 2009 at 8:18 Quote
get the stainless cassette body

Posted: Jun 22, 2009 at 8:38 Quote
Keit wrote:
get the stainless cassette body
+1

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 12:56 Quote
its probably already been posted but whats the differance between the hope pro 2 10mm saint and 10mm bolt up? im getting a new rear wheel for my demo and i need to know what will fit

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 12:58 Quote
dhdemo840 wrote:
its probably already been posted but whats the differance between the hope pro 2 10mm saint and 10mm bolt up? im getting a new rear wheel for my demo and i need to know what will fit

saint axle version will be threaded at the end to allow the fitment of the saint mech,in all honestly i cant see ahuge difference apart from you might get a nut with a regualr hope bolt on.

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 12:59 Quote
marquis wrote:
dhdemo840 wrote:

saint axle version will be threaded at the end to allow the fitment of the saint mech,in all honestly i cant see ahuge difference apart from you might get a nut with a regualr hope bolt on.
so which one would be recommended for my demo in your oppinion?

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 13:01 Quote
dhdemo840 wrote:
marquis wrote:
dhdemo840 wrote:

just the regular version,dont forget the 6mm offset just in case.

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 13:04 Quote
marquis wrote:
dhdemo840 wrote:
marquis wrote:

i cant find a regular 10mm only bolt on and saint

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 13:07 Quote
dhdemo840 wrote:
marquis wrote:
dhdemo840 wrote:

i cant find a regular 10mm only bolt on and saint

sorry i meant bolt on,sorry for any confusion caused.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.031816
Mobile Version of Website