Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Post Up your Ride/s....UK ONLY.

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Post Up your Ride/s....UK ONLY.
Posted: Dec 6, 2008 at 9:45 Quote
photo

done......outside pictures coming soon, looks pretty cool in real life, pictures dont do it justice, more than happy though. Its a trailstar by the way. spank rims, last rear hub, nuke proof front, hope v2 brake. flight saddle, leaf bars and stem, primo cranks, tree sprocket. king headset.

Posted: Dec 6, 2008 at 9:47 Quote
my bike so far not finished yet Really Mad
photo

Posted: Dec 6, 2008 at 10:21 Quote
radatabs wrote:
i tell you paper round's are the way forward! the cold was worth it for my £15 a week lol
No way man... I hate mine: I can earn 3 times as much per hour easily (playing/coaching badminton in a nice warm gym!)

Posted: Dec 6, 2008 at 10:28 Quote
My 08 NS suburban 26" spec on reques

photo

photo

with rigids
photo

Posted: Dec 6, 2008 at 10:51 Quote
henryf wrote:
here we go.

SNIP.

work in progress:
photo

currently building it to be a hardcore little ripper. perfect for uk stuff imo.

sweet commencal, but is it just me or is the rear shock quite close to the lower part of the down tube?

Posted: Dec 6, 2008 at 10:58 Quote
cheers mate, its no-where near finished though.
ive got a whole new spec to go on it from that picture...
new wheels, forks, shock, cranks. everything really.
the shock looks like its really low in the opening because there is enough space built in for a shock with a piggyback. also because they move as the suspension compresses.

Posted: Dec 6, 2008 at 11:02 Quote
henryf wrote:
cheers mate, its no-where near finished though.
ive got a whole new spec to go on it from that picture...
new wheels, forks, shock, cranks. everything really.
the shock looks like its really low in the opening because there is enough space built in for a shock with a piggyback. also because they move as the suspension compresses.

damn, thats going to be nuts. Smile

Oops, i forgot about the rising rate and shizzle.

It looks remarkably similar to the 08 supreme DH, did they just steepen up the angles a bit and cut down on the travel?

Posted: Dec 6, 2008 at 11:49 Quote
yeah, its going to be wicked.
im thinking, 66s, DHX5, x9, sunline bars and stem, syncros front wheel, spank royala on pro 2 rear wheel, wet tyres: wetscream/swampthing, e-13 lg1, slx cranks. the full works basically.

they pretty much are a smaller slightly steeper version of the supreme dh, though the head angle is still a relatively slack 66 degrees. not bad. and its got the adjuster thingy on the head tube so you can make it as steep as 68.

Posted: Dec 6, 2008 at 11:50 Quote
Henry, have a look at the El gallo wheels in Wheelies, I bought a pair today, they're super nice.

Posted: Dec 6, 2008 at 12:04 Quote
sam- wrote:
Henry, have a look at the El gallo wheels in Wheelies, I bought a pair today, they're super nice.

ah, cheers. i will do. how much were they? kinda skint at the moment, goin out 3 nights a week gets expensive. Beer
i do also already have the front wheel. but i'll check them out.

Posted: Dec 6, 2008 at 12:10 Quote
I had the pair for £180 but I think you can get jsut the back/front wheel. Mine are in red but I'm preety sure you can get them in white or black aswell. Do you know Julien, the guy who built kilvey track? He rides them and if you've seen him ride and they haven't buckled, dented etc, then you'll know that they aint half bad Razz

Heres mine:

photo

Posted: Dec 6, 2008 at 12:13 Quote
they look sweet man! nah i havent actually popped in there yet. i'll probably go and have a look sometime in the week.

Posted: Dec 6, 2008 at 12:15 Quote
Racing this tomorrow, now got new chainring, chain, freewheel and pedals:
photo

And this now has new cranks:
photo

Posted: Dec 6, 2008 at 13:52 Quote
ctd07 wrote:
My Wildcard now has Saints with a matching 36T bash guard and also a front brake now too...
photo
upgraded
photo
gold trim

Lookiing soo nice nowtup

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 2.461954
Mobile Version of Website