Powered by Outside

paintball

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
paintball
Posted: Oct 11, 2011 at 18:47 Quote
doberdude wrote:
Anyone ever tried the Empire Prophecy Z2? Im thinking of ordering one because my Rotor has a thing for jamming.

Eh, Ive got the prophecy, magna, rotor, Vlocity, numbers of reloader B and halos, and I still prefer my rotor ANY day. I carry a Prophecy as a backup though.

Maybe its because I have really good luck with paintball stuff, I bought the rotor THE DAY it came out, so I have gen 1, bone stock...And I dont jam.

Posted: Oct 11, 2011 at 19:20 Quote
Redwolf2 wrote:
doberdude wrote:
Anyone ever tried the Empire Prophecy Z2? Im thinking of ordering one because my Rotor has a thing for jamming.

Eh, Ive got the prophecy, magna, rotor, Vlocity, numbers of reloader B and halos, and I still prefer my rotor ANY day. I carry a Prophecy as a backup though.

Maybe its because I have really good luck with paintball stuff, I bought the rotor THE DAY it came out, so I have gen 1, bone stock...And I dont jam.

i aswell have multiply loaders, a prophecy, megna, 2 rotors , clocity jr, all kinds of halo v35s and reloader bs and no question i rather my rotors anyday, and i use other for back up. all other loaders havent seen a field in too long and its just going to get longer, my rotors never have jammed and never let me down, rotors all day

Posted: Oct 11, 2011 at 19:38 Quote
Redwolf2 wrote:
doberdude wrote:

I love my rotor but its just been jamming recently (im guessing its the weather) and I thought I might pick up a backup.

Posted: Oct 11, 2011 at 20:37 Quote
My rotor works solid, and I abuse it and put ALOT of paint in it. I know last weekend was 4 and a half cases between satuday and Sunday, I think at the most maybe one jam.

The new proph z2 does however interesst me very much, Ill probs get it soon for 125 I'll lyk if I do

Posted: Oct 11, 2011 at 20:44 Quote
Hey any one of you have a rotor to sell? Just got a Dangerous Power Fx and with a vlocity it doesn't work.... thanks!

Posted: Oct 11, 2011 at 20:48 Quote
canuckskid10 wrote:
Hey any one of you have a rotor to sell? Just got a Dangerous Power Fx and with a vlocity it doesn't work.... thanks!

Did you put batteries in it?

Posted: Oct 11, 2011 at 20:49 Quote
canuckskid10 wrote:

I have brand new ones I could sell
You'd have to pay shipping though

Posted: Oct 11, 2011 at 20:59 Quote
redwolf- yah the boards screwed up

brendon- how much?

Posted: Oct 11, 2011 at 21:04 Quote
canuckskid10 wrote:
redwolf- yah the boards screwed up

brendon- how much?

160 plus shipping

Well it's my friends that's selling, I'll check to make sure he's got a couple left

Posted: Oct 12, 2011 at 6:48 Quote
brendan-chong wrote:
My rotor works solid, and I abuse it and put ALOT of paint in it. I know last weekend was 4 and a half cases between satuday and Sunday, I think at the most maybe one jam.

The new proph z2 does however interesst me very much, Ill probs get it soon for 125 I'll lyk if I do
I can pick up the Z2 for 94 bucks, thats why im interested in it as a back up, I also found the problem with my Rotor. No more jamming, YAY!

Posted: Oct 18, 2011 at 20:34 Quote
Just sold my geo 2. Added a shiner 2.1 MMMMMM so sexy 3

Posted: Oct 18, 2011 at 21:56 Quote
Just picked up my second Axe. I've actually used my Axe more than any other gun recently, the thing is amazing for the price. Also, anyone want to buy a Planet Eclipse Geo 2? Im considering selling it as I don't really use it and i own too many markers.

Posted: Oct 18, 2011 at 22:20 Quote
doberdude wrote:
Just picked up my second Axe. I've actually used my Axe more than any other gun recently, the thing is amazing for the price. Also, anyone want to buy a Planet Eclipse Geo 2? Im considering selling it as I don't really use it and i own too many markers.

Only if youre considering trades lol.

Posted: Oct 18, 2011 at 22:38 Quote
Redwolf2 wrote:
doberdude wrote:

Only if youre considering trades lol.
Possibly, as long as it isn't something I already have.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.040361
Mobile Version of Website