Powered by Outside

Im so depressed. . .

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Im so depressed. . .
Posted: Jun 28, 2009 at 9:50 Quote
ACMY wrote:
ChateLife wrote:
who cares about topic, this thread is a joke. on topic or off topic, it's gonna get locked the second a mod comes by it. i mean it's in the "Freeride & Slopestyle" section.
it was fine right up until we got into 2012
ya i guess so but still, this kid needs to just stop complaining, its prety pathetic (this kid as in the dood that made the thread)

Posted: Jun 28, 2009 at 9:54 Quote
ChateLife wrote:
ACMY wrote:
ChateLife wrote:
who cares about topic, this thread is a joke. on topic or off topic, it's gonna get locked the second a mod comes by it. i mean it's in the "Freeride & Slopestyle" section.
it was fine right up until we got into 2012
ya i guess so but still, this kid needs to just stop complaining, its prety pathetic (this kid as in the dood that made the thread)
if your gonnna put this anywhere put it uder non biking so its atleast in the right catogory

Posted: Jun 28, 2009 at 10:19 Quote
By far this is the most pointless thread I have ever seen on Pinkbike and let alone ever.

Posted: Jun 28, 2009 at 10:33 Quote
ChateLife wrote:

what a mod.

Posted: Jun 28, 2009 at 10:47 Quote
CANADA-RULES82 wrote:
ChateLife wrote:

what a mod.
your pretty much even more retarted of a mod then sherbet if u lock this tread

Posted: Jun 28, 2009 at 11:16 Quote
So with all the people whining about no money to fix or replace their bikes, well I have the money to buy new bikes and parts, I actually have 3 nicely spec'd ones, I work in a shop so I get things on pro deals, so upgrades are cheap. It all sounds great till you realize I live in the f'in prairies and have no real good riding spots, I had the chance to go to a few product releases this year out west, but I am on a 3 year injury run, blew out a knee, recovered from that, developed tennis elbow because all I did was work to have more money to take time off for the next season to buy a new bike and take some hollidays, recover from that(took almost a year) go out to have some fun and break my collarbone and humorus and dislocate my shoulder. Was told no riding of any kind till june, go back to the doctor last week because even with physio twice a week I stil cant lift my arm above shoulder hight without sever pain, they take some more xrays and low and behold the broken bone in my shoulder shifted and is getting locked out and cutting into the tendons and muscles in the area. So now I am waiting to have an MRI to see how much soft tissue damage there is and if they can just go in and smooth things out or do they have to break it again and screw everything in place, what really sucks is that I would have to start physio all over again.
So if you think you hqave it bad because you need to fix your bike, think of how bad it is to have 3 sitting there needing nothing and not be able to ride them for over a year. With that said, f*ck it I am going to go for a ride, thats why they made T3s, not as if I can make things much worse

Posted: Jun 28, 2009 at 11:25 Quote
pimpedaline wrote:
So with all the people whining about no money to fix or replace their bikes, well I have the money to buy new bikes and parts, I actually have 3 nicely spec'd ones, I work in a shop so I get things on pro deals, so upgrades are cheap. It all sounds great till you realize I live in the f'in prairies and have no real good riding spots, I had the chance to go to a few product releases this year out west, but I am on a 3 year injury run, blew out a knee, recovered from that, developed tennis elbow because all I did was work to have more money to take time off for the next season to buy a new bike and take some hollidays, recover from that(took almost a year) go out to have some fun and break my collarbone and humorus and dislocate my shoulder. Was told no riding of any kind till june, go back to the doctor last week because even with physio twice a week I stil cant lift my arm above shoulder hight without sever pain, they take some more xrays and low and behold the broken bone in my shoulder shifted and is getting locked out and cutting into the tendons and muscles in the area. So now I am waiting to have an MRI to see how much soft tissue damage there is and if they can just go in and smooth things out or do they have to break it again and screw everything in place, what really sucks is that I would have to start physio all over again.
So if you think you hqave it bad because you need to fix your bike, think of how bad it is to have 3 sitting there needing nothing and not be able to ride them for over a year. With that said, f*ck it I am going to go for a ride, thats why they made T3s, not as if I can make things much worse
must be nice working in a shop they wont hire me cause im not old enof for them.

Posted: Jun 28, 2009 at 11:31 Quote
CANADA-RULES82 wrote:
ChateLife wrote:

what a mod.
im not trying to be a mod dood, im stating the obvious. mods are generally power hungry around pink bike and they lock threads just because they have nothing else to do. trust me, i basically hate all the mods on this site.

if i was trying to be a mod then i would have said "Guys, back on topic", not "who cares about topic".

Posted: Jun 28, 2009 at 13:49 Quote
ChateLife wrote:
CANADA-RULES82 wrote:
ChateLife wrote:

what a mod.
im not trying to be a mod dood, im stating the obvious. mods are generally power hungry around pink bike and they lock threads just because they have nothing else to do. trust me, i basically hate all the mods on this site.

if i was trying to be a mod then i would have said "Guys, back on topic", not "who cares about topic".
to me mods are just power hungry and lock trheads for no reason.its like get the hell over it its the internet.i had one give me warning for correcting him.he said i dont know wat im talking about.it was thread for questions i made about my bike apparently he knows it better then i do.

O+
Posted: Jun 28, 2009 at 22:39 Quote
i think thers some kind of medication for people deppressed that should do the trick

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 15:02 Quote
DamienTD wrote:
i think thers some kind of medication for people deppressed that should do the trick
its called dont be such a pussy......there are people in the world that have it way worse than any of us ever will. I mean we all have computers. Some people cant even eat.

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 15:05 Quote
FlyingFish wrote:
DamienTD wrote:
its called dont be such a pussy......there are people in the world that have it way worse than any of us ever will. I mean we all have computers. Some people cant even eat.
well deleted mine be nice to know by who.

O+
Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 17:13 Quote
if any ones going to resort to suicide it wouldnt be cool so maybe try something crazy on your bike you never done before lika a back flip or a really big 3 and if that doesnt kill u then u have landed something cool and ur stoked then thers no reason to be deppressed no what im sayin.

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 17:38 Quote
DamienTD wrote:
if any ones going to resort to suicide it wouldnt be cool so maybe try something crazy on your bike you never done before lika a back flip or a really big 3 and if that doesnt kill u then u have landed something cool and ur stoked then thers no reason to be deppressed no what im sayin.
nice!

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 17:57 Quote
Depression is a rather serious subject. If you're going to call depressed people "pussies" or joke about suicide, just get out of this thread.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.025383
Mobile Version of Website