Any good april fools jokes happen to anyone

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Any good april fools jokes happen to anyone
Posted: Apr 2, 2009 at 15:17 Quote
ihad pe and i told my friends to tell me if my pe shirt smelled bad cuz i hadnt washed it.
they were like"AAHHH" and "dude, get that away from me!"
and i fell for it and didnt wear my pe shirt
then they broke it to me after class

also my mom told me we were getting another dog.

Posted: Apr 2, 2009 at 15:40 Quote
webber123 wrote:
hondarider17 wrote:
Anyone got any good april fools jokes to play on my family??

Superglue all the keys in the house into the locks.
Superglue your letterbox shut to piss off the postman.
Just superglue a ton of stuff, the fun is endless!!!

A really good one is to fill the top of your toilet with washing up liquid. You will see a whole lot of bubbles! Most of the room will be filled soooo funnyBig Grin

Not a big one, but I superglued a quarter to the floor at school. Then got to sit back and watch people try to pick it up. lol

Posted: Apr 2, 2009 at 15:58 Quote
clockworksmiley wrote:
webber123 wrote:
hondarider17 wrote:
Anyone got any good april fools jokes to play on my family??

Superglue all the keys in the house into the locks.
Superglue your letterbox shut to piss off the postman.
Just superglue a ton of stuff, the fun is endless!!!

A really good one is to fill the top of your toilet with washing up liquid. You will see a whole lot of bubbles! Most of the room will be filled soooo funnyBig Grin

Not a big one, but I superglued a quarter to the floor at school. Then got to sit back and watch people try to pick it up. lol
someone did that at my school one year with a loonie. a friend and i stood around it for about 20 mins discussing the best, quickest, easiest way to remove it. we came to school with everything necessary the next day, but it was gone Frown

Posted: Apr 2, 2009 at 16:57 Quote
I have so many ideas but am too lazy to put them into reality. Most of them involve school Razz

One I might pull at the end of the year is putting an alarm clock in a random locker then locking it (I have a lock that can't be cut with bolt cutters) and then post a note to the locker telling them where the key is, which I will tie onto a balloon and float to the top of the Gymnasium.

Posted: Apr 2, 2009 at 17:02 Quote
clockworksmiley wrote:
I have so many ideas but am too lazy to put them into reality. Most of them involve school Razz

One I might pull at the end of the year is putting an alarm clock in a random locker then locking it (I have a lock that can't be cut with bolt cutters) and then post a note to the locker telling them where the key is, which I will tie onto a balloon and float to the top of the Gymnasium.
thats an awesome one. i could switch every lock in my school haha. so easy to pick them. i always carry about 20 picks on the first day of school for those damn locks that just wont open (or when u get the wrong combination)

Posted: Apr 2, 2009 at 17:09 Quote
Superglueing peoples locks is always fun. I mean the fun you can have is endless!

Posted: Apr 2, 2009 at 17:16 Quote
my one friend spent like 25 $ in saran wrap (plastic food wrap) and wrapped my bike, my bed, my dresser, my guitar, my amp and my computer in it... lol

then another friend stole a friends bike, repainted it and has been riding it in front of him and the poor kid thinks it got stolen and is riding his little brothers bike lol but everyone knows and even the kids parents know about it, and he had been planning on painting it but never had the time (to busy riding and digging from after school til like 9pm) so we did it for him and will tell him on his b-day in two days xD great but mean prank =(

Posted: Apr 2, 2009 at 17:19 Quote
I fell victim to a good one:
My mom sent an email to the fam claiming her and Dad sold all 3 family restuarants and were headed to AK to celebrate ASAP. When I called my Dad to ask why the hell he was givin' me crap about askin' to borrow a truck for the summer, he made sure to lay it on thick. Claiming to be chartering a friends jet and all. I almost busted him when I said he better stop and scoop me, but I broke my foot the night b4 (lost the battle of bike vs. car) and didn't push the issue. Luckily for me he clued me in on the date b4 gettin' off the phone, or I'dve told the world.

O+
Posted: Apr 2, 2009 at 17:21 Quote
i planted squishies in all the bathrooms at school. a squishie is when you take a mustard or katchup packet and fold it in half and put it under the toilet seat. when someone sits down it pops all over the back of their legs/ass. its very funny

Posted: Apr 2, 2009 at 18:09 Quote
lcstay10 wrote:
i planted squishies in all the bathrooms at school. a squishie is when you take a mustard or katchup packet and fold it in half and put it under the toilet seat. when someone sits down it pops all over the back of their legs/ass. its very funny
do it in the girls bathroom
even better Joker

Posted: Apr 2, 2009 at 18:11 Quote
and post " white pants day" posters all over haha

Posted: Apr 2, 2009 at 18:12 Quote
ne body hear about a virus that was supposed to go around yesterday?

Posted: Apr 2, 2009 at 18:13 Quote
jakal44444 wrote:
ne body hear about a virus that was supposed to go around yesterday?
yeah
im fine...

Posted: Apr 2, 2009 at 18:17 Quote
jakal44444 wrote:
computer virus?
dude, yes computer viruss

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.022117
Mobile Version of Website