Powered by Outside

Worthing area?

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Worthing area?
Posted: Jul 22, 2009 at 13:43 Quote
ill pop into Quest some time and ask you then. its a good location tho, meaning its secret and well hidden.

Posted: Jul 22, 2009 at 13:46 Quote
Might be in on Friday, and will be in on Sat. We'll be busy on Saturday though so you might not get the chance to talk to me or anyone properly really.

Posted: Jul 22, 2009 at 13:49 Quote
kk ill come in on friday when its tipping it down.lol

Posted: Jul 22, 2009 at 16:28 Quote
hey 'Mikey', let me know when you plan to go digging next too, I can't go riding Friday now as I have workCry - but will definitely be up for some digging at this 'secret location' [if its the place/area you mentioned to meWink ] asap, especially if some peeps plan to destroy ShorehamFrown - as lets face it, its unlikely, considering the large chav presence, that it'll be rebuilt properly to the standard its currently at for a few years at least if people do decide to trash the placeFacepalm

Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 12:09 Quote
Sounds like it will be rebuilt after being knocked down though as it's being knocked down on purpose. If it's not better, I'm gonna be really pissed off though.

I probably won';t be digging for a while as I don't even have a spade at the moment, I need to spend money on my bikes. The discount is just too tempting lol

Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 13:20 Quote
ha, I have a spare army spade I can bring with me if you wanna go diggin, its a bit wobbly, but should hold some dirt and last a day!

Posted: Jul 26, 2009 at 4:23 Quote
I'm Happy to help building, I'd rather build a DH trail, and Friston does have lots of different tracks they are just hidden well i now of 5 and I'm pretty sure there is more

Posted: Jul 30, 2009 at 1:09 Quote
I'm going to Shoreham tomorrow (Friday) anyone wanna come with?

Posted: Aug 6, 2009 at 13:10 Quote
well first the council has not let the digging people dig up shoreham and make it bigger couse of health and safety

second when are we gonna have a dig day, tommorow looks good as its been raining and it shouldnt rain from 3 in the morningCool

http://www.windguru.com/int/index.php?sc=47912

this is a good website to cheek the wetherBig Grin

Posted: Aug 8, 2009 at 10:58 Quote
It needs to be wet to dig dude Wink

On another note, is anyone up for Shoreham tomorrow(Sunday)?

Posted: Aug 8, 2009 at 12:15 Quote
i will be at shoreham if i dont havee to paint the kitchen and if i find out what ive done to my crank , couse when i pedal its kind of jerky if you now what i meanRolleyes

Posted: Aug 8, 2009 at 12:18 Quote
Sounds like your bottom bracket is loose or broken lol. Cranks might be bent Thumbs Down

How you liking the DJ3s?

Posted: Aug 8, 2009 at 12:24 Quote
there amazing very very very strong compared to the legendary launch rst. lol
it might be the chain gide holder thing couse that got moved somehow.
ill try get to shoreham anyway, what time are you gonna be there??

edit. im gonna be there at 12 probably couse i have to paint the kichtenRolleyes

Posted: Aug 8, 2009 at 12:49 Quote
lol, probably in the afternoon sometime, 2-3 probably, earlier if I'm lucky Razz

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.032821
Mobile Version of Website