Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

What kind of shoes do you wear for biking?

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
What kind of shoes do you wear for biking?
Posted: Aug 26, 2017 at 11:45 Quote
Just a heads up for anyone looking for 5.10's, the Canyon site has them dirt cheap, just picked up a pair of Impact VXIs for 70 pounds https://www.canyon.com/en-gb/accessories/?category=2710#sort=price&order=0

O+
Posted: Sep 9, 2017 at 11:54 Quote
Anyone have an issue with 510s and pedal pins poking thru the sole? Last ride up whistler mine started to wear thru in one spot and starting to hurt to ride with it

Posted: Jan 16, 2019 at 21:03 Quote
Hi all! I am looking for some advice for my next clipless shoe. I just finished my first season with clipless and definitely won't go back to flats for racing. The shoes I used were some Teva Pivots that were brand new from a few years ago when I dabbled with clipless but continued to use flats. I loved the Pivots and probably would buy another pair if they were still made but am looking at options from other brands that might feel similar. The Giro Chamber 2's come to mind but I am wondering if there are other similar options that people love. Any response is appreciated!

Posted: Sep 23, 2020 at 0:23 Quote
Hi there,

Does anyone have any suggestions for good flat pedal shoes for wider feet?
I tried the five10 freerider and trail cross and shimano am9 shoes, but they are all far too narrow.

Any suggestions?

Cheers

Geert

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009629
Mobile Version of Website