Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

The Food Club TFC////NOW WITH 125 members

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
The Food Club TFC////NOW WITH 125 members
Posted: Nov 17, 2010 at 17:24 Quote
I call it frizzy. I don't think its technically a lettuce, but a green that branches off all crazy like,

Posted: Nov 18, 2010 at 21:29 Quote
Hey specalizer how do you like culinary school?

Posted: Nov 19, 2010 at 14:37 Quote
bikrboij wrote:
Hey specalizer how do you like culinary school?
its pretty sweet, but really tiring.

Posted: Nov 19, 2010 at 14:52 Quote
Tuna on a thick bread... Seems like it'd be too chewy and take away from the texture of the tuna

Posted: Nov 19, 2010 at 15:26 Quote
gibson19 wrote:
Tuna on a thick bread... Seems like it'd be too chewy and take away from the texture of the tuna
thats cause its not tuna, and the bread is super soft

Posted: Nov 19, 2010 at 15:37 Quote
Tomato? but I swear I see an even grain in it like fish would have.

Posted: Nov 19, 2010 at 15:58 Quote
gibson19 wrote:
its gravlax (cured salmon)

Posted: Nov 19, 2010 at 16:30 Quote
specalizer wrote:
gibson19 wrote:

Ok so I'm not loosing my mind, it is fish. When I see red I just think tuna... Either way I've never had bread and fish paired together like that. Twas why I was thrown off a bit. Looks good though.

My cooking has been reduced to cut up italian sausage with pasta and marinara sauce. None of it homemade. I hate being lazy and being on a college budget

Posted: Nov 19, 2010 at 18:45 Quote
gibson19 wrote:
specalizer wrote:
gibson19 wrote:

Ok so I'm not loosing my mind, it is fish. When I see red I just think tuna... Either way I've never had bread and fish paired together like that. Twas why I was thrown off a bit. Looks good though.

My cooking has been reduced to cut up italian sausage with pasta and marinara sauce. None of it homemade. I hate being lazy and being on a college budget
but sausage,pasta,marinara sause is like the greatest thing ever, the best thing about culinary school i dont have to buy breakfast or lunch i just eat all the scraps or what ever we make

Posted: Nov 20, 2010 at 6:34 Quote
O it was great for about the first month... Starting to get sick of it now though

Posted: Nov 20, 2010 at 7:03 Quote
gibson19 wrote:
O it was great for about the first month... Starting to get sick of it now though
ya glad i dont live on res, seems like it would get soo boring.

Posted: Nov 20, 2010 at 8:50 Quote
specalizer wrote:
gibson19 wrote:

I don't. I live in an apartment with what I could fully stock with good ingredients and equipment. Instead I have one pot, one pan and a skillet. I'm just too lazy to cook anything else and then clean it up

Posted: Nov 20, 2010 at 9:59 Quote
gibson19 wrote:
specalizer wrote:
gibson19 wrote:

I don't. I live in an apartment with what I could fully stock with good ingredients and equipment. Instead I have one pot, one pan and a skillet. I'm just too lazy to cook anything else and then clean it up
that sucks, ahhh im living in the cozy dwellings of my parents house, where stuff like that is in an abundance

Posted: Nov 20, 2010 at 11:02 Quote
I'll be honest... One thing I miss is always having spices and stuff like that on hand

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016501
Mobile Version of Website