Call of Duty Discussion.

PB Forum :: Computers, Games & Technology
Call of Duty Discussion.
Posted: Nov 9, 2016 at 17:42 Quote
Has somebody tried mobile app - Call of Duty: Heroes? It seems that is made by the same developer, but it looks absolutely different. I miss my CoD, but work allows me to play in public transport only. No time to play at home.

Posted: Nov 15, 2016 at 22:53 Quote
seraph wrote:
debonis wrote:
I haven't played Destiny since the announcement of Rise Of Iron...since I only had a 360 and it wasn't coming out to it. I heard Destiny 2 is coming to PC, so I'm gonna hold off till then.

I got my character to 334 Light and I had finished...only thing I Needed was a Warlock Artifact to boost me to 335...which is 334...I also did that without the Raids. I got a 335 Ghost from Iron Banner and my 334 Artifact from Court of Oryx and my 335 Bond from Iron Banner.

With RoI you can get to 400 light without running any of the raids which is nice, because it's difficult to find a competent group of players to run the new Wrath of the Machine raid.

I always found it hard to get a Raid group together...I prefered Challenge Of Elders. At least you could un that with a Strike team...plus it dropped some badass looking Fallen themed weapons.

CHeck out this ridiculous weapon. It's a nail gun. I got it from the Blackmarket tonight. thing is kinda fun to use. It's also classified as a SMG.I have my SMGs Diamond already...so going for that on this thing now.

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/141130380996429943/B8CCB996301D09779192436D11EB405748B6143B/

Posted: Dec 12, 2016 at 7:18 Quote
I mean you do you and all, but when I played the beta, I was genuinely shocked. It felt like it took everything BO3 did right, but it didn't do them in a very good way. Campaign looks solid but that MP just sucked in my opinion, wasn't that it had bad gameplay, it just felt extremely dull and boring. I didn't buy it but I'm sure my grandmother got the Legacy version for me as a Christmas gift on Black Friday(it was 49.99 so I technically got MWR for free) but other than that, I probably wouldn't have even bought it. It didn't impress me enough to buy it, there's like 5 other games that I'd rather get that I do know I like.

Posted: Feb 9, 2018 at 21:45 Quote
Rabia wrote:
it is awesome

Thank you for that deep insight.

Posted: Feb 9, 2018 at 23:54 Quote
Forgot about this topic...Haven't touched CoD in a long while...

Posted: Feb 10, 2018 at 0:49 Quote
debonis wrote:

I just bought a PS4 to play Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age. Might pick up Nier Automata, looks fun. I hear PS4 has all the good JRPGs.

Posted: Feb 10, 2018 at 1:07 Quote
seraph wrote:
debonis wrote:

I just bought a PS4 to play Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age. Might pick up Nier Automata, looks fun. I hear PS4 has all the good JRPGs.

JRPGs arn't really my kind of games....Though, I'm looking forward to Monster Hunter World coming to PC...

Getting back into New Vegas and Destiny 2 as of late too.

Posted: Feb 10, 2018 at 11:49 Quote
debonis wrote:
seraph wrote:
debonis wrote:

JRPGs arn't really my kind of games....Though, I'm looking forward to Monster Hunter World coming to PC...

Getting back into New Vegas and Destiny 2 as of late too.

I am so burned out on D2. I played it pretty religiously up until the first DLC came out. Got my main to max light. But now it's super repetitive. I have almost all the exotics, and Xür never sells anything that I want anymore.

Posted: Feb 12, 2018 at 0:47 Quote
debonis wrote:
Considering just how dull and boring WWII is, I don’t blame you.

I mean idk how going back to the exact same formula from years ago(that we got bored of back then) is an innovation, like wow. Boots on the ground. Sooo exciting lol.

Posted: Jul 12, 2018 at 1:20 Quote
I've been playing Nier Automata for a few weeks now. Very underrated game.

Posted: Jul 13, 2018 at 13:56 Quote
Gears 4 most of the time for me

Posted: Jul 22, 2018 at 10:15 Quote
Been into Destiny 2 lately....Running Raids and stuff with clanmates. Been pretty fun.

Posted: Jul 22, 2018 at 10:50 Quote
debonis wrote:
Been into Destiny 2 lately....Running Raids and stuff with clanmates. Been pretty fun.

I was running raids there for a little bit before the expansions came out. But we took so long that our team mates kept leaving so we never got to kill Calus.

Now I only pop onto D2 when there's something I want that Xur is selling.

Posted: Jul 22, 2018 at 16:41 Quote
seraph wrote:
debonis wrote:

I was running raids there for a little bit before the expansions came out. But we took so long that our team mates kept leaving so we never got to kill Calus.

Now I only pop onto D2 when there's something I want that Xur is selling.

We regularly run weekly Raids and such. Last Tuesday, we completed Prestige Eater Of Worlds on the first day, we got ranked in a world's first leaderboard for it as well.

Here's a link to our Clan.

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Index?groupId=3155424

Posted: Jul 22, 2018 at 16:50 Quote
I'm in a clan that's pretty active, but I'm really just in it to reap the engrams.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016967
Mobile Version of Website