Powered by Outside

Call of Duty Discussion.

PB Forum :: Computers, Games & Technology
Call of Duty Discussion.
Posted: Jul 28, 2018 at 4:45 Quote
Any of you guys tried Fortnite? Not gonna lie, it's actually straight up replaced CoD for me haha.

Posted: Jul 28, 2018 at 8:50 Quote
Kieran-Young wrote:
Any of you guys tried Fortnite? Not gonna lie, it's actually straight up replaced CoD for me haha.

Tried it, absolutely hated it.

Posted: Aug 20, 2018 at 9:27 Quote
Can't stand Battle Royale games. New Cod is gonna have it too. So done with cod.

Posted: Aug 20, 2018 at 16:25 Quote
debonis wrote:
Can't stand Battle Royale games. New Cod is gonna have it too. So done with cod.

Isn't "Battle Royale" just another name for Free For All?

Posted: Aug 20, 2018 at 16:53 Quote
Kinda. You can squad up though with friends. The play area slowly gets smaller over the course of the game while you scavenge for stuff or kill players for loot.

Posted: Aug 21, 2018 at 1:27 Quote
debonis wrote:

What don't you like about them, exactly?

Posted: Mar 18, 2020 at 11:46 Quote
Anyone playing the new CoD? With so much "at home" time now, I've been playing more.

Posted: Mar 28, 2020 at 1:39 Quote
seraph wrote:
Anyone playing the new CoD? With so much "at home" time now, I've been playing more.

Yep. Love it.

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 14:32 Quote
Gaming comunity s popping with everything going on atm, and no I don't play COD, atm

I'm still on ps3

Posted: Jul 25, 2020 at 13:56 Quote
Any zombies players on black ops 3 capable of doing the Easter eggs on origins, moon or shadows with me?

Posted: Aug 8, 2022 at 16:30 Quote
I haven't been playing much. When I do I play Cold War Zombies almost exclusively. Didn't even bother getting Vanguard. I will be pre-ordering MW2 though.

Posted: Aug 12, 2022 at 6:04 Quote
seraph wrote:
I haven't been playing much. When I do I play Cold War Zombies almost exclusively. Didn't even bother getting Vanguard. I will be pre-ordering MW2 though.
You didn’t miss anything exciting mate, I stupidly bought Wankguard after hearing of a campaign that was apparently gonna be about hunting nazis after WWII, turned out to be a load of BS and the campaign was 5 hours long, was shorter than the OG Modern Warfare and that was pretty short, it’s basically just MW2019 in a WWII skin when it comes to MP. Zero character to it, there’s no Axis team in MP either so you literally cannot tell teammates apart from enemies. It’s just not fun at all and zombies was absolutely terrible. Didn’t even bother trying it after what I heard about it online. MW2 looks cool though.

Posted: Aug 13, 2022 at 16:06 Quote
We should make a Pinkbike clan in MW2 when it comes out.

Posted: Aug 15, 2022 at 13:27 Quote
Sounds like a plan mate

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.021705
Mobile Version of Website