Powered by Outside

Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
Posted: Nov 11, 2017 at 22:01 Quote
jaydawg69 wrote:
ridayobike wrote:
jaydawg69 wrote:

Born and raised in Vernon bro... seniority and plus you are too scared to ride down here.

Both statements true, last time XB was down he was shuttling laps on Sea Bus from shore to Main Smoke, hipster pub crawling, Stanley Park... Funner than trails clogged up with bitchy hikers getting riders sponsorships pulled, and much safer too..

No hikers where we ride. Don't be scared of the Darkside

Posted: Nov 12, 2017 at 9:48 Quote
jaydawg69 wrote:
ridayobike wrote:
jaydawg69 wrote:

Born and raised in Vernon bro... seniority and plus you are too scared to ride down here.

Both statements true, last time XB was down he was shuttling laps on Sea Bus from shore to Main Smoke, hipster pub crawling, Stanley Park... Funner than trails clogged up with bitchy hikers getting riders sponsorships pulled, and much safer too..

No hikers where we ride.

A sh#t ton of snow where we ride! Haha... Dreams over bud, cut the chatter, time to scatter... Vagisidis-Jeff got it right all this sh#t don't matter, it's time to get fatter and eat raw cookie dough batter.

A pizza a day and playing GTA is what doctor XB ordered, now time to hibernate, or buy a sled and still recreate... It's time for pow-die-pie's and the front of my 800 way up in the sky... Bud Light at 7500 ft can't be beat!

O+
Posted: Nov 12, 2017 at 15:41 Quote
Sledding is the winter equivalent to dirt biking or quadding. Side-by-siding, is that a thing? It got no soul son!
If you want to get that biking buzz its gotta be skis or a splitty! All grind all the time.
Keep drinkin' that Bud bud, I'll be burning one at 8000 ft.

Posted: Nov 13, 2017 at 8:28 Quote
robe wrote:
Sledding is the winter equivalent to dirt biking or quadding. Side-by-siding, is that a thing? It got no soul son!
If you want to get that biking buzz its gotta be skis or a splitty! All grind all the time.

No zones around here go to 8000ft bud, smoke another one, sell those lucky charm wolf tickets somewhere else bro... 6800 is your zone

O+
Posted: Nov 13, 2017 at 16:30 Quote
Snows prob better at 6800' anywayz.

Anyone been to Elly? Kal is krappy.

O+
Posted: Nov 13, 2017 at 16:47 Quote
Just came back from clearing trees, like a bomb when off there!
Slushy & wet.
Either wait till more melts, or wait till it freezes would be my advice.

Posted: Nov 13, 2017 at 17:24 Quote
robe wrote:
Snows prob better at 6800' anywayz.

Anyone been to Elly? Kal is krappy.

Talk sh#t, get slapped homie. ... You sir, got served. Sled season starts in two weeks... Only 1M, 10 dm, 100cm, 1000mm , 3.281ft @ top of Frisbee in Revy... A-arms flying off the shelves.

See the precip coming? There will be 8' @ Blue Lake again end of month, just like last year.

Posted: Nov 13, 2017 at 17:36 Quote
You need to graduate from bong engineering school bro, you can get high at 9700+ out there. Just need to know where to go. Even summer free rides. Just the MM crew hasn’t found it yet for the winter fun. Epic rides...
Blue lake, please thats for the Berta boys.

Posted: Nov 14, 2017 at 13:34 Quote
pureadrenalin wrote:
You need to graduate from bong engineering school bro, you can get high at 9700+ out there. Just need to know where to go. Even summer free rides. Just the MM crew hasn’t found it yet for the winter fun. Epic rides...

9700???? You have officially switched to Crystal Meth from weed... Like c'mon 10,000 ft... Duuuuuuuude, put down the pipe... You got an updraft exaust on yer sled, your sucking on co2 bud!

Blue Lake is alright, Bertans all stay in the Cabin, only been there once it's my only early season point of reference at the moment.

Posted: Nov 14, 2017 at 13:47 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
pureadrenalin wrote:

9700???? You have officially switched to Crystal Meth from weed... Like c'mon 10,000 ft... Duuuuuuuude, put down the pipe... You got an updraft exaust on yer sled, your sucking on co2 bud!

Blue Lake is alright, Bertans all stay in the Cabin, only been there once it's my only early season point of reference at the moment.

Ah please... it’s all about C16 now. Leave that meth for the wannabes fat bikers.

Posted: Nov 16, 2017 at 8:36 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
robe wrote:

No zones around here go to 8000ft bud, smoke another one, sell those lucky charm wolf tickets somewhere else bro... 6800 is your zone

No zones that hacks can get to any way.

Mt. Severide as an example. Rarefied air up there bro. Not that you would ever know.

Posted: Nov 16, 2017 at 9:38 Quote
Severide.. that’s green circle fat bike laps. Too played in there now.

Posted: Nov 16, 2017 at 10:11 Quote
cmcrawfo wrote:
ridayobike wrote:
robe wrote:

Mt. Severide as an example. Rarefied air up there bro. Not that you would ever know.

Gonna have to go back to: At least XB don't crash on easy Street bud, this is a bike forum after all... Calls me a hack, lolzers.

Karma for buying online bike.

You trying to surpass XB as biggest douche online? Can't be done bud.

Posted: Nov 16, 2017 at 11:55 Quote
pureadrenalin wrote:
Severide.. that’s green circle fat bike laps. Too played in there now.

You can count the number of people who go into that zone, be it by sled, snow bike or AT on one hand.

It may be played out by your standards, but for the sicamous going, eagles pass riding, get in line, punched out woops, is the trail groomed yet, hacks who talk more than they ride... its an untapped gold mine.

Posted: Nov 16, 2017 at 11:58 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
cmcrawfo wrote:
ridayobike wrote:

Gonna have to go back to: At least XB don't crash on easy Street bud, this is a bike forum after all... Calls me a hack, lolzers.

Karma for buying online bike.

You trying to surpass XB as biggest douche online? Can't be done bud.

True story... I have a f*cking sticker on my bike that says "I'd rather be skiing". I am self described MTB hack.

But, its winter now, so its my house... i am killing it over on TGR BTW. they just referred to me a jesus, for posting so much stoke.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014946
Mobile Version of Website