Collaboration video project - Amateur Videogragher group

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Collaboration video project - Amateur Videogragher group
Posted: May 13, 2010 at 19:16 Quote
sounds like it could be kinda cool

Posted: May 13, 2010 at 19:42 Quote
You guys would all be down for a trials seggment? I know a couple pros such as Trever Bodugh, James Barton and JK hendricks, and how long can our segments be?

Posted: May 13, 2010 at 19:55 Quote
BingBong69 wrote:
You guys would all be down for a trials seggment? I know a couple pros such as Trever Bodugh, James Barton and JK hendricks, and how long can our segments be?
a trials segment would be awesome !

Posted: May 13, 2010 at 20:00 Quote
BingBong69 wrote:
Yea sounds really good, its a bit of an untapped part of mountain biking and it's always really interesting.

Posted: May 13, 2010 at 21:14 Quote
Yea I agree that we should maintain some level of professionalism. Good riders, filming, editing, song choice, etc.

For my segment I’ll do DH on the North Shore. It will be sick!

The Discipline: DH
Trail Type: steep and rocky, loamy, etc.
Rider Name and Experience: Carson Jordan (rides for Dunbar, Intense, Elka, Suspension Werx) Super fast rider with nice style!

Also, when we get most of the segments sorted out we should post our song choices so we don't use the same song twice Wink

When we decide to go private with the discussion of the movie, is there anyway that we can get a moderator to put a password lock on a new forum thread so only people with the password can view and post?? That would be way better than PM.

Posted: May 13, 2010 at 21:28 Quote
mmmmmm wrote:
Yea I agree that we should maintain some level of professionalism. Good riders, filming, editing, song choice, etc.

Rider Name and Experience: Carson Jordan (rides for Dunbar, Intense, Elka, Suspension Werx) Super fast rider with nice style!

Also, when we get most of the segments sorted out we should post our song choices so we don't use the same song twice Wink

When we decide to go private with the discussion of the movie, is there anyway that we can get a moderator to put a password lock on a new forum thread so only people with the password can view and post?? That would be way better than PM.

Good point, do you want to contact Radek about that or should I?

Posted: May 13, 2010 at 21:48 Quote
ShastaOutdoorMedia wrote:
mmmmmm wrote:

Doesn't really matter, you can if you'd like. If he is onboard with all of this we can include Pinkbike as one of the sponsors for the video! Also if anyone else can get sponsors for the movie that would be awesome! I will see what i can do. I might be able to gew a few.

Posted: May 13, 2010 at 21:55 Quote
mmmmmm wrote:
mmmmmm wrote:

Doesn't really matter, you can if you'd like. If he is onboard with all of this we can include Pinkbike as one of the sponsors for the video! Also if anyone else can get sponsors for the movie that would be awesome! I will see what i can do. I might be able to gew a few.

All right, I'll PM Radek about it. I might be able to get Schwalbe tires in on this, but I'm not really sure how sponsors would help out...monetary investment is SUPER hard to find, and especially if the money is being used across 4 continents.

Posted: May 13, 2010 at 22:01 Quote
Sent the message off to Radek.

Posted: May 13, 2010 at 22:48 Quote
We should definitely plan this project out as much as possible before approaching sponsors, there's nothing they hate more than not knowing exactly what they are getting out of the deal.

Posted: May 13, 2010 at 22:51 Quote
kiwihardtail wrote:
We should definitely plan this project out as much as possible before approaching sponsors, there's nothing they hate more than not knowing exactly what they are getting out of the deal.

Yeah i know... it was just an idea. We will work everything else out before getting into that.

Posted: May 13, 2010 at 23:14 Quote
I would really like to get into this. I would be shooting either with the banshee mcl racing team, or with some up and coming dirt jumpers who are really good.

Posted: May 14, 2010 at 0:10 Quote
I might be able to get Schwalbe tires in on this, but I'm not really sure how sponsors would help out....
I need some new tyres Razz

Posted: May 14, 2010 at 0:13 Quote
Private thread sounds good.
I agree we need to cap the number of people and segments at a reasonably low level so organisation doesn't get out of hand.

Posted: May 14, 2010 at 0:29 Quote
Hey, guys. Really liking the ideas floating around here. You could have a "riding styles/ disciplines from around the world" theme? I'd love to get on board with this thing but alas I do not posses an HD camera? This is a problem Frown

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.022571
Mobile Version of Website