DHX Coil

• Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: May 18, 2010 at 18:39 Quote
How do i decide on what size coil to use i want to switch from my DHX Air to a DHX Coil but i dont know which coil to order an advise?

Posted: May 18, 2010 at 19:45 Quote
you cant put a coil on your shock you have now, you need to order a whole new shock. that being said, take the shock off the bike, and measure from the center of one mounting hole to the center of the other. that is the eye to eye length. then, measure the length of the shaft of the shock, that is the stroke length. you may need to round to the nearest size due to your measuring, but you'll be close enough that its not hard to figure out which one you need.

Posted: May 18, 2010 at 20:31 Quote
doyouquaxu wrote:
you cant put a coil on your shock you have now, you need to order a whole new shock. that being said, take the shock off the bike, and measure from the center of one mounting hole to the center of the other. that is the eye to eye length. then, measure the length of the shaft of the shock, that is the stroke length. you may need to round to the nearest size due to your measuring, but you'll be close enough that its not hard to figure out which one you need.

Thank i just had no clue which size to get thanks a lot

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009050
Mobile Version of Website