Giant trance?

PB Forum :: Giant
Giant trance?
Posted: Feb 22, 2014 at 6:07 Quote
My buddies at my LBS have the 2014 Trance 27.5 3 that I want in the big shop window to tease me. I stare at it whenever I drive by Frown

Posted: Feb 22, 2014 at 7:28 Quote
math-05stp wrote:
so i just ordered a brand new trance 27.5 2 from my local bike shop, im so happy, it will be a good upgrade since i was still riding and old 05 stp

saw that one at the shop.. damn it looked like a beast! good choice man!

Posted: Feb 22, 2014 at 8:31 Quote
yeah for shure it is realy a nice bike, i have tested one last summer on a demo days in our trail, it ride so good (thats why im buying one)

Posted: Feb 22, 2014 at 10:18 Quote
Not the greatest photo, but I'm pretty much done my Trance build. Just waiting for the snow to melt so I can shred some trail! I've gone for a "enduro"style build, with a SR Suntour Auron TA (140-160mm), Rockshox Monarch Plus RC3 for the bigger hits and then finished it up last night with Zee brakes. I tend to ride a lot of all-mounatin trails but my buddies like when I can come along and ride with them at the bikepark. I can't wait to see how this bike rides.

New updated picture of my 2014 Giant Trance 27.5 3

Posted: Feb 22, 2014 at 12:25 Quote
WonderAnt10 wrote:
Not the greatest photo, but I'm pretty much done my Trance build. Just waiting for the snow to melt so I can shred some trail! I've gone for a "enduro"style build, with a SR Suntour Auron TA (140-160mm), Rockshox Monarch Plus RC3 for the bigger hits and then finished it up last night with Zee brakes. I tend to ride a lot of all-mounatin trails but my buddies like when I can come along and ride with them at the bikepark. I can't wait to see how this bike rides.

looking good!

Posted: Feb 22, 2014 at 12:33 Quote
hardtailrider2013 wrote:
WonderAnt10 wrote:

looking good!

Thanks!

Posted: Feb 22, 2014 at 12:42 Quote
so i see we are all 3 canadian, does this fu snow is going to melt some days Jail

Posted: Feb 22, 2014 at 12:59 Quote
math-05stp wrote:
so i see we are all 3 canadian, does this fu snow is going to melt some days Jail

Well I'm in Montreal and the past 48 hours we've has some really warm and rainy weather. It helped get rid a lot of snow. I've also been getting my fix commuting to work on my hybrid for the past couple of weeks. I just can't wait till I can get my Trance out in the dirt.
How's it for everyone else?

Posted: Feb 22, 2014 at 13:25 Quote
WonderAnt10 wrote:
math-05stp wrote:

Well I'm in Montreal and the past 48 hours we've has some really warm and rainy weather. It helped get rid a lot of snow. I've also been getting my fix commuting to work on my hybrid for the past couple of weeks. I just can't wait till I can get my Trance out in the dirt.
How's it for everyone else?

I live in Quebec and it's like 6 degrees now! but it's going back to -30 all week so yeah.. can't wait for this snow to melt!

Posted: Feb 22, 2014 at 13:42 Quote
in new brunswick here right on the quebec border, we got 2 degre today but we have like 4-5 feet of snow to melt

Posted: Feb 22, 2014 at 13:45 Quote
math-05stp wrote:
in new brunswick here right on the quebec border, we got 2 degre today but we have like 4-5 feet of snow to melt

yeah.. there's about 6 feet of snow in my yard.. it's bad

Posted: Feb 22, 2014 at 15:35 Quote
We've gotten maybe 60 or so inches in the last 2 weeks or so. And now that ski season is rover, time to make money and buy a new Trance frame. Psyched that I have the opportunity to get a new trance build.

Posted: Feb 23, 2014 at 7:35 Quote
So anyone running a Sektor on their Trances (pre 27.5 model ones)?

Posted: Feb 24, 2014 at 13:41 Quote
TNFking wrote:
So anyone running a Sektor on their Trances (pre 27.5 model ones)?

never tried one before but my friend is getting his trance in one week (which has a sektor)

Posted: Feb 24, 2014 at 13:44 Quote
Like one on mine. Feels good at 150mm. Probably going to do a 150mm Pike on my new Trabce if and when I get it.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016416
Mobile Version of Website