Where to get codes without having to re-morgage your house?

PB Forum :: Downhill
Where to get codes without having to re-morgage your house?
Posted: Jun 14, 2010 at 10:46 Quote
sasman52 wrote:
marquis wrote:
Shimano hubs are class for the price.

agreed. They look tidy too =P

I bought hadley hubs in 08 for my demo,straight up no shit they are the nicest pieces of art i have had my little mitts on,but the seals sucked for the uk and after 3 months the rear bearings died a very short and terrible death,my friend has been running saint m801 hubs since 2006 and the buggers ain't been touched and still spin as smooth now,the new m810 are just pure nice for the money.

Posted: Jun 14, 2010 at 11:13 Quote
Centerlock is fantastic, I fun the full kit, Brakes, Rotors, Shifters, Cranks, everything. Although I could afford to change then, I wouldn’t, they may not be nice fancy anodised colours, but they perform fantastically. My mate shipped out a ridiculous amount for a pair of Chris King Hubs, and within 6 months has already replaced the bearings.....

Posted: Jun 14, 2010 at 14:01 Quote
marquis wrote:
I bought hadley hubs in 08 for my demo,straight up no shit they are the nicest pieces of art i have had my little mitts on,but the seals sucked for the uk and after 3 months the rear bearings died a very short and terrible death,my friend has been running saint m801 hubs since 2006 and the buggers ain't been touched and still spin as smooth now,the new m810 are just pure nice for the money.

Never heard of Hadley. Due to your explanation I won't be looking them up. M810. Just hearing that makes me smile xD

Posted: Jun 14, 2010 at 14:02 Quote
adrenalinaddict wrote:
Centerlock is fantastic, I fun the full kit, Brakes, Rotors, Shifters, Cranks, everything. Although I could afford to change then, I wouldn’t, they may not be nice fancy anodised colours, but they perform fantastically. My mate shipped out a ridiculous amount for a pair of Chris King Hubs, and within 6 months has already replaced the bearings.....

Chris King - Don't believe the hype; they really aren't as good as people make out. They look bling but don't seem to make up in performance.
~ The Saint kit (specifically M810) is amazing ... So...

If you're still reading this break guy - Everyone says Saint is the way to go

Posted: Jun 14, 2010 at 14:04 Quote
hadley have an amazing rep, but like marquis said, apprently not good for the UK grime Eek

Posted: Jun 14, 2010 at 14:07 Quote
Hadley.

photo

The rear comes with a ti free hub.

Posted: Jun 14, 2010 at 14:07 Quote
mint, mind if i ask, how much?

Posted: Jun 14, 2010 at 14:08 Quote
uttanutta12 wrote:
mint, mind if i ask, how much?

Then 300 the pair,not about 350-400 the pair of hubs.

photo
photo

Posted: Jun 14, 2010 at 14:33 Quote
not dirt cheap then Wink

Posted: Jun 14, 2010 at 14:35 Quote
uttanutta12 wrote:
not dirt cheap then Wink

Amazing quality just let down by thin seals.

Posted: Jun 14, 2010 at 14:36 Quote
seal life + freehub life is what interests me, not lightness, to a certain degree..

Posted: Jun 14, 2010 at 14:37 Quote
uttanutta12 wrote:
seal life + freehub life is what interests me, not lightness, to a certain degree..

They ain't light by any means,think pro 2 are lighter by quite a bit,just the pro 2 ain't got the quality.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013777
Mobile Version of Website