Azonic Outlaws? good or garbage

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Azonic Outlaws? good or garbage
Posted: Nov 26, 2007 at 20:38 Quote
i thought it was talking about azonic pedals, drop it.

Posted: Nov 26, 2007 at 20:39 Quote
airbornmtnbiker wrote:
i thought it was talking about azonic pedals, drop it.
thats legit, sorry man

Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 16:20 Quote
thanks for help you guys

Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 16:22 Quote
Sicklines just posted a good review of them. Check it out.

Posted: Feb 1, 2008 at 22:45 Quote
lancifer wrote:
MtnBike Action did a test on the Outlaws awhile back this year. Their tester was over 200 pounds, and he flat spotted the rear, but they still gave em' a 5 star rating.(perfection according to MBA). If you get em' let us know how they are in 6 months! Good Luck!

Yeah I read about that. In a later issue he said he wanted to give them a six star rating because they were burlier than he thought for the money.

Posted: Feb 2, 2008 at 16:35 Quote
i read about it to and the six star rating!

Posted: Feb 3, 2008 at 10:11 Quote
I have a set on my coiler and have given them some abuse which is probably due to my crappy riding style but saying that they have come out on top. No bends or buckles even from a 9 foot to flat drop.(thats the parks measurement not mine)

They were lighter than the halo combats i previously had on and the front converter hub was a god send when i upgraded to a 20mm axel fork.

Deffo recommend them.

Posted: Apr 16, 2008 at 10:45 Quote
did anyone run them on a street hardtail with horizantal dropouts

Posted: Apr 16, 2008 at 11:35 Quote
ill let you know in a week. tup

Posted: Apr 16, 2008 at 11:38 Quote
yea i have them on my black market mob but the rear is a qr so try and get a bolt through it slipps like shit dude trust me and if u can what kinda frame are u gettin

Posted: Apr 16, 2008 at 11:54 Quote
no quick release huh? ok.

cant wait for mine to arrive.

i got a '08 P.2 sitting here waiting for them. lol.

Posted: Apr 16, 2008 at 12:02 Quote
yea if u have to use them get chain tugs the things the hold the wheel in in would help a lot but...

O+
Posted: May 18, 2008 at 17:56 Quote
justhitit wrote:
did anyone run them on a street hardtail with horizantal dropouts
i do, they come with a conversion to bolt on kit, you just unscrew a few things, but they don't fit my frame. they stay fairly straight, the only downside i see is the hubs, which come loose and as far as i know you can't tighten them

Posted: May 18, 2008 at 19:23 Quote
wtf mine didnt come with no conversion kit

Posted: May 18, 2008 at 19:30 Quote
justhitit wrote:
yea i have them on my black market mob but the rear is a qr so try and get a bolt through it slipps like shit dude trust me and if u can what kinda frame are u gettin
get the momentum axel by azonic, its a 10mm bolt on. thats i have that, and a riot w. outlaws

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013236
Mobile Version of Website