Paper game, owership and trading...am I F***ed?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Paper game, owership and trading...am I F***ed?
Posted: Jun 24, 2010 at 19:31 Quote
Cypruss wrote:
UPDATE: My friend called one of the people involve and my friend called me back. SO what I learned is that if one of the SIX people see me they will jump me and take my bike. The kid keeps bringing people into it (people who are way bigger and really violent)...

CALL THE BLOODY COPS YOU IDIOT. HOW MANY EFFING TIMES MUST IT BE SAID!? CALL THEM NOW!!

Posted: Jun 24, 2010 at 19:52 Quote
Cypruss wrote:
UPDATE: My friend called one of the people involve and my friend called me back. SO what I learned is that if one of the SIX people see me they will jump me and take my bike. The kid keeps bringing people into it (people who are way bigger and really violent)...

Unless you really did scam this kids bike, which I doubt you did, CALL THE COPS NOW. unless this is all like grade 6 drama. think about it. if one of 6 people see you, and you have your bike, you can bike away. This guy could be all talk. If you think shit will actually go down, and you know you did nothing wrong, and you can be honest about everything, at least tell your parents parents. then they can work it out with this other kids. or call the po-po. Smile

Posted: Jun 24, 2010 at 20:07 Quote
inspired wrote:
Cypruss wrote:

Unless you really did scam this kids bike, which I doubt you did, CALL THE COPS NOW. unless this is all like grade 6 drama. think about it. if one of 6 people see you, and you have your bike, you can bike away. This guy could be all talk. If you think shit will actually go down, and you know you did nothing wrong, and you can be honest about everything, at least tell your parents parents. then they can work it out with this other kids. or call the po-po. Smile

Please listen to this guy!!!

Posted: Jun 24, 2010 at 20:16 Quote
ok...so what should i say?

Posted: Jun 24, 2010 at 20:23 Quote
Cypruss wrote:

FACEPALMING SO BADLY RIGHT NOW.

Say " Hi, I'm having troubles with ______ ________ Who is threatening me with his friends, sending harrassing texts to me. He started doing it because we traded bikes. It was a fair trade, he WAS sober, aware of it, and we shook on it. Now his mom wants his bike back, but they are threatening me, saying that they will jump me if they see me riding. Can you come by and help me out please ? "

Idk something along those lines.

Posted: Jun 24, 2010 at 20:37 Quote
Cypruss wrote:

HIS MOM WILL LISTEN TO YOUR MOM. Unless his mom isn't a reasonable person. Maybe you should try just having your parents work it out first. Might save some hassle. But if you feel comfortable calling the cops, with the text message threat he sent you as proof, you'll be fine taking that route as well.. Smile

Posted: Jun 24, 2010 at 20:38 Quote
inspired wrote:
Cypruss wrote:

HIS MOM WILL LISTEN TO YOUR MOM. Unless his mom isn't a reasonable person. Maybe you should try just having your parents work it out first. Might save some hassle. But if you feel comfortable calling the cops, with the text message threat he sent you as proof, you'll be fine taking that route as well.. Smile

+1. This guy really knows what he's talking about.

Posted: Jun 24, 2010 at 20:45 Quote
tell him to go cry about it. Thats what I say to everything. It only works sometime so don't get your hopes up

Posted: Jun 24, 2010 at 21:04 Quote
andyridesbikes wrote:
tell him to go cry about it. Thats what I say to everything. It only works sometime so don't get your hopes up

lmfao nice

Posted: Jun 24, 2010 at 21:09 Quote
jon-15 wrote:
andyridesbikes wrote:

lmfao nice

That could work too.

Only reason I jump on that is cause it's just plain hilarious.

Posted: Jun 24, 2010 at 21:45 Quote
This thread is just plain hilarious. lol

In before the lock!!

Posted: Jun 24, 2010 at 21:53 Quote
Cypruss wrote:
so i had 2 of his friends (mutual friend but probably will side with him) and my brother in my basement when the deal happened. My other 3 friends knew and talked to us both about it. Do you think i have a upper hand? Plus the kid smokes pot and stole from a skate shop ( so I have some backup for me).
dont bring that into the situation unless you absoulutly have too.

Posted: Jun 24, 2010 at 21:55 Quote
Hopefully it doesn't get locked, i'm somewhat curious to see how things turn out for this dude. We're all rootin for ya champ tup

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019145
Mobile Version of Website