Marzocchi 55 Rc3 Ti

• Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 25, 2010 at 20:27 Quote
Does anyone have real ride time on this fork? I am getting ready to by a new fork this or a Fox 36 Van Rc2. The 55 is new with warranty the fox is used and I assume has no warranty. Trying to decide which to go with. The riding will be AM type riding with 1 or 2 trips a year for some DH at mountain bike parks,
any thoughts would be great.

Thanks

Posted: Jun 26, 2010 at 1:38 Quote
i'm running 44 rc3's on my trailstar and they're marzocchi's of old, super plush, awesome damping, stiff. was running rs lyrics and i totally rate the marzo's over them

Posted: Jun 29, 2010 at 11:09 Quote
shmoodiver wrote:
i'm running 44 rc3's on my trailstar and they're marzocchi's of old, super plush, awesome damping, stiff. was running rs lyrics and i totally rate the marzo's over them

sweet! I ended getting the 55 Rc3 ti. So I hope it works out good for me as well.

Posted: Jun 29, 2010 at 22:22 Quote
i ride the 55 Micro Ti

and in few words is Awesome.

ive ridin marzs all my life, and the 2010 ones are finally similar as the old ones.

Good luck !

Posted: Jun 30, 2010 at 7:24 Quote
I was going to go with "new" but still used Fox 36 but it was a little pricey, the 55 was offered to me at a price I couldn't really turn down with a 3 year warranty. So at 100 bucks less and new in box I couldn't turn it down. I have never used Marzocchi and have heard all the rumors of the 08 and 09 models I was a little nervous, but I have had a lot of people like yourself tell me the 2010 stuff is the quality of the "old", so I hope it treats me well.

Posted: Jul 1, 2010 at 0:55 Quote
you won't be dissapointed dude, the rc3 damper is fantastic

Posted: Nov 16, 2011 at 14:48 Quote
c-rod wrote:
I was going to go with "new" but still used Fox 36 but it was a little pricey, the 55 was offered to me at a price I couldn't really turn down with a 3 year warranty. So at 100 bucks less and new in box I couldn't turn it down. I have never used Marzocchi and have heard all the rumors of the 08 and 09 models I was a little nervous, but I have had a lot of people like yourself tell me the 2010 stuff is the quality of the "old", so I hope it treats me well.

You won't be disappointed... I run the 55 RC3 Ti on my all mountain bike... killer doesn't even begin to describe the fork. I'm now upgrading the frame to handle the fork!

Posted: Nov 17, 2011 at 18:52 Quote
workstations wrote:
c-rod wrote:

You won't be disappointed... I run the 55 RC3 Ti on my all mountain bike... killer doesn't even begin to describe the fork. I'm not upgrading the frame to handle the fork!

Yeah, I have been really happy with this fork! I am thinking about getting the 888 Ti for my DH bike now because of my experience with the 55.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.023129
Mobile Version of Website