Powered by Outside

Diablo Opens Weekdays 7/5, Who Will be There?

PB Forum :: USA - East
Diablo Opens Weekdays 7/5, Who Will be There?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jun 30, 2010 at 11:28 Quote
I'll be there, first time this season. Cool

Posted: Jun 30, 2010 at 11:39 Quote
I'll probably be there

Posted: Jun 30, 2010 at 15:52 Quote
i thinking about going down the 3rd, if i can get the parts i need to up and running again

Posted: Jul 9, 2010 at 20:10 Quote
im gonna be there sunday? yeah son

Posted: Jul 9, 2010 at 20:12 Quote
by the way, do you think marzocchi drop offs will bottom out on the flume or phantom? in thinking the phantom will be fine but the flumes a bit bigger

Posted: Jul 10, 2010 at 8:33 Quote
snowbordr17 wrote:
by the way, do you think marzocchi drop offs will bottom out on the flume or phantom? in thinking the phantom will be fine but the flumes a bit bigger
Flume has a reaaallly smooth transition so it should be fine

Posted: Jul 10, 2010 at 9:11 Quote
I'll be out there again this Monday.

Posted: Jul 11, 2010 at 14:41 Quote
snobord552 wrote:
snowbordr17 wrote:

went today and the conditions were basically perfect. solid dirt in the woods, slightly dusty in the sun. no mud, and the shocks did fine on the phantom, flume, and pipeline. no bottoming.

Posted: Jul 11, 2010 at 16:16 Quote
I'll be there on wednesday... maybe?

Posted: Jul 11, 2010 at 16:37 Quote
snowbordr17 wrote:
snobord552 wrote:
snowbordr17 wrote:

went today and the conditions were basically perfect. solid dirt in the woods, slightly dusty in the sun. no mud, and the shocks did fine on the phantom, flume, and pipeline. no bottoming.

How do you think the Flume drop compares to the Covenant drop?

Posted: Jul 11, 2010 at 16:41 Quote
Jeromev wrote:
snowbordr17 wrote:
snobord552 wrote:

How do you think the Flume drop compares to the Covenant drop?

uhhhhhhhhhh the covenant drop is a bitttt more intense. you have to clear a lot to land, and the actual drop is bigger. i still dont have it in me to hit THAT yet

Posted: Jul 11, 2010 at 17:20 Quote
flume is like childs play compared to the covenant. Its the one thing on the mountain i havent had the balls to try yet, that and the cannon that comes after it

Posted: Jul 11, 2010 at 17:50 Quote
I haven't hit either, I'm gonna take a better look at flume tomorrow.

Posted: Jul 11, 2010 at 20:08 Quote
snobord552 wrote:
flume is like childs play compared to the covenant. Its the one thing on the mountain i havent had the balls to try yet, that and the cannon that comes after it

have you seen that rock face on Stigmata? i dont think im doing that any time soon...

Posted: Jul 12, 2010 at 9:09 Quote
Tuesday and Wednesday look real nice (temp wise). Other than the chance of rain, which wouldnt be bad at all.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.344998
Mobile Version of Website