Post your fixed gear

PB Forum :: Vintage and Fixed Gear Bikes
Post your fixed gear
| Next Page
Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 14:40 Quote
spaceofades wrote:

Are both rear gears fixed? or are you on a flip flop hub where one freewheels?

Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 17:37 Quote
matt-15 wrote:
spaceofades wrote:

it was a flipflop, gut I converted the freewheel side to fixed. So, dual fixed for double the rigidity

Posted: Aug 23, 2019 at 5:30 Quote
spaceofades wrote:
matt-15 wrote:
spaceofades wrote:

it was a flipflop, gut I converted the freewheel side to fixed. So, dual fixed for double the rigidity

Gotta say that’s completely unnecessary

Posted: Nov 14, 2019 at 11:02 Quote
Cervelo P2 I picked up not long ago... threw my Chinese carbons on it, and found an old-school Rotor/Cervelo crankset. Went with a slower gear ratio which turned it into a fun street machine. Slides and wheelies all day.

Currently looks quite different with a black Cervelo fork and trimmed steerer tube, rear disc wheel, front Campagnolo Bullet 80, and Enve TT stem. If nothing else, a very entertaining build. And yes, I do have foot retention... it just isn't pictured. Salute

Posted: Nov 22, 2019 at 21:30 Quote
never-stop wrote:
spaceofades wrote:
matt-15 wrote:

Gotta say that’s completely unnecessary

I've always thought about doing that even though it's totally unnecessary. Seeing this shit made my day. thank you.

Now you gotta put a bigger cog and chainring on one side but with the same gear ratio.. for street cred.. Smile

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012463
Mobile Version of Website