Edmonton trials warehouse

PB Forum :: Observed Biketrials
Edmonton trials warehouse
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 16:34 Quote
like the title says... Sat we will be moving in and setting up (dec 01) starting @ 900 until 1200
donation or loner riding props and materials are welcome to be dropped off between these hrs... located @ 34 st and 6914 ave, on the west side of the road
regualar riding times and drop in costs to be posted soon! along with some pics

Posted: Nov 28, 2007 at 8:26 Quote
Soooo sweet. I cant wait! Thanks again Darren.

Posted: Nov 28, 2007 at 16:59 Quote
I meant to say something yesterday, yes! Thanks man! You rock. I'll let you whip me with yard sticks ....... Eek weird. anwyay, see you saturday lol

O+
Posted: Nov 28, 2007 at 17:05 Quote
Any thoughts on a few mini ramps? I would pay for materials and build them if I had a place to ride indoor park all winter. I would also understand if you are trying to keep it trials specific.

Posted: Nov 28, 2007 at 17:06 Quote
im not able to make saturday,, going to powder king, BOOYAA but me and ray got some stuff to use. ill bring when it get back

Posted: Nov 28, 2007 at 17:07 Quote
jerzman69 wrote:
Any thoughts on a few mini ramps? I would pay for materials and build them if I had a place to ride indoor park all winter. I would also understand if you are trying to keep it trials specific.

Only issue I think would be space...More so height? Darren will have to chime in.

Posted: Nov 28, 2007 at 17:11 Quote
it will only be for trials?

Posted: Nov 28, 2007 at 19:13 Quote
me and my dad will be there dec 1 to help

Posted: Nov 28, 2007 at 19:32 Quote
right now the plans are for trials only... stackes of pallets, A frames and wooden spools... there are no half pipes or quarter pipes, the problem is that all riding props must be stored in a side room after every ride... if anything changes in the future I'll post the changesBig Grin

Posted: Nov 29, 2007 at 12:24 Quote
will we be ridding? or just setting up?

Posted: Nov 29, 2007 at 15:18 Quote
just moving all our stuff there and maybe building a few things... Sorry but no riding on Sat, I still have to sort out the waiver forms BEFORE anyone rides... first riding days will be monday, wed, fri... going from 6 till 9
all you young riders will have to get a parent to sign

Posted: Nov 29, 2007 at 17:26 Quote
Thats good then, I can sleep after we do that Big Grin I know I'll be tired.

So darren, what are you bringing?

I'm going to see if I can get any wood from work. Maybe some beefy pallets. I was thinking of maybe going around and... borrowing some pallets from people. I dont know how many I can fit in the ponty though. Its pretty big. Could probably get four or five and a dead guy in there.

As for our demo stuff, I definitely wouldn't be able to bring the boxes my self. I dont know if I want to either though... I just dont want them getting destroyed when united paid for them. But our saw horses, maybe that little kicker and more pallets.

I'll try and remember to bring my drill and recip saw, screws wouldn't be bad either.

If I get half this shit.... Oh, that will be dece.

Posted: Nov 29, 2007 at 19:38 Quote
that stuff sounds good... I'll be hooking up the flat bed trailer from the shop out here and I'll be grabbing all the demo stuff I have along with 10 12ft 2x6's... It will probably take a couple of loads...I'll also be bring some power tools with me... I'm sure contruction will be an ongoing process throughout the winter and pallets are the perfect thing to have lots of! I'll be continuously grabbing beefy pallets all winter and bringing them down when ever I get a truck load.

Posted: Dec 1, 2007 at 7:48 Quote
darren that is sweet that u have a warehouse and i wish i could help set up but am unable, so let me know when you get the waivers and everything else

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007708
Mobile Version of Website